3} All Over Again

Louis fucking Tomlinson.

I didn't realize I dropped the milk until Skylar shrieked and ran to get some napkins. I bent down to clean up the spill, still in shock about who's behind the counter.

There's already so many feelings inside of me, and it's scary. Surprised, nervous, angry, happy, confused...Just from him standing there.

"Oh, here let me help you with that." Louis says and comes over to help with the mess.

No words came out of my mouth, I just kept dabbing the milk and throwing the soaked napkins into the trash. He's crouching right beside me and I slightly shift my head to get a good look at him. It's him alright.

There's so many things running through my mind, and it's happening so suddenly. What should I say? What should I do? Why is he here? Does he know who I am? Where the fuck is Skylar?

"Your awfully quiet." He states.

I try to say something back, but my throat is dry and my brain can't function. It's like I'm paralyzed with suprise.

"Why were you so surprised to see me?" He asks, still wiping up the last bits of milk with me.

Does he recognize me? Is it true that he didn't forget me all of these years?

"Oh, I guess you already know who I am." He stands up and holds his arm out to pull me up as well.

I'm still speechless, waiting for him to say more.

"Yea, it's me Louis Tomlinson." He says and takes off his beanie and hood. "I mean, I thought I could go into the night without being caught or mobbed by the paps with this disguise. Or at least something that sorta covered my face. But I guess it didn't work."

He looks over to me to see my reaction, but I had a blank expression. Noticing that I wasn't going to respond soon, Louis kept on explaining.

"And could you do me a favor and not tell anybody I was here, until I leave? I want this break to be as paparazzi-free as possible. I really just wanted to get a coffee and head out..." He says and bounces on his heels.

I slightly nod with my mouth slightly open but nothing came out. Just one thing ran through my mind: Does he remember me?

"Uhm well, you obviously know who I am now. What's your name, love?" Louis says curiously.

He didn't remember me.

The feelings from the past are boiling up inside of me. All the pain, all the hurt, all the sadness, all the rejection is coming back all over again.

Before I knew it, tears were streaming down my face and my legs started running. I left Louis and the milk carton in the store. I know Skylar will take care of it, but right now I just want to be alone.

From the crying, I also had adrenaline. I ran all the way home without stopping and the salty tears kept flowing. The cold air made my wet cheeks burn and my legs were already tired out, but I didn't care.

Right when I got home, I ran to my room. Luckily, my parents weren't here to ask me what's wrong. So, I did what I've been doing for the past four years.

I cried.

.

Louis

Everything happened in a blur.

At first, she was speechless to see me, mostly because I thought she was a fan or at least knew who I am. But then she ran out of here, crying out of nowhere. Typically, girls cry whenever the boys and I meet them but they never go running away from us.