9} We're One Direction!

'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do,
And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do,
It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe you are fireproof,
'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do

I think I'm gonna win this time,
Riding on the wind and I won't give up,
I think I'm gonna win this time,
I roll and I roll, 'til I change my luck,

Headphones are in and the world is out.

Closing my eyes and slightly swaying my head back and forth, I escape into my paradise. Music is probably the only thing that keeps me sane... So, I listen to music a lot.

Not just any music, I've been listening to the one and only, One Direction.

I've always liked their music from day one, mostly because Louis was in it, but I never really accepted them as my favorite artist. At first, their songs were really catchy and fun to listen on the radio once and a while, but now it's one of the main things I listen to.

Ever since Louis told me he wrote some of the songs, I actually listened to the lyrics and what the songs meant. The lyrics make me feel like I'm wanted, like I'm loved. It sends a warm feeling throughout my body and its like everything is right in the world.

I've never expected myself to be one of those girls who obsessed or dedicated their life to a famous person. But now, I realize I'm on my way to becoming one.

Out of nowhere, there was a slight tap on my shoulder which made me come back to reality. I turn my head and pull out my earphones to look up at Louis.

"Hey um- Wait... Are you listening to One Direction?" Louis says and a smirk creeps up on his face.

I flip my phone over, feeling somewhat embarrassed. "Psshh, One Direction? Ha!"

He plops down beside me, snatches my phone away and looks at the screen, "Fireproof. One of my favorite songs."

I blush, "Yea, yea."

"Why are you embarrassed? I'm in the band, you know."

I smile and shake my head, "I don't know, I guess you catching me off guard like that was a bit surprising."

"Aw, sorry but that's gonna happen a lot when your around me." He mumbles while scrolling through my songs and plays Act My Age.

Immediately, I laugh at his choice of music. Act My Age was one of those songs that had a comforting feeling to it yet, it made you feel all silly inside. Plus, it reminds me a lot of Niall.

"Come on, Jess! Don't leave me hanging!" Louis exclaims while he's doing an Irish jig.

I've never laughed so hard in my life, when I saw Louis hopping and moving his feet like a true Irish man, I lost it. Running towards him, I joined in. Never in my life, have I done an Irish dance and I don't think Louis has either, but we keep dancing and giggling our heads off.

We tried to keep a serious face but in the situation we were in now, it was hard to control our laughs. Our feet kept moving to the melody and our voices sang along.

"Aye!" A familiar voice screams over the music.

We both turn out heads and see Niall with a shock expression. I shrug my shoulders while Louis motions him to dance along. Without hesitating, Niall joined, dropping everything he had in his hands.

Niall surprised us both. His feet skillfully coordinated together into the perfect Irish jig and the look on his face tells you that this isn't the first time he's done this. I was so lost into his moves, that I forgot to dance myself.