10} Buns and Fun

As I step out of the studio with the boys, there's already a mob of fans waiting outside. Their screams and shrieks scared the hell out of me while almost deafening me. Obviously, some of the fans noticed and smiled at my reaction, but I didn't mind.

I have no idea what to do, I've never been in the center of obsessive fans. So, I look over to the guys and see that instead of neglecting them, their embracing them. They stop by each fan, either taking a picture or signing something. Throughout the entire thing, they didn't look annoyed or frustrated, they looked happy as ever and thanked each person for being there.

I need to learn a thing or two from them.

Just like the guys, I put a smile on my face for them. I should've done that in the first place, they're people meeting their idols so I can't blame them.

The fans are blocking the path to the car so I was trapped between them and the boys. At first, I was a bit worried because they probably don't want anything to do with me and I'm just an obstacle in there way of meeting One Direction. But a girl tapped me on the shoulder with kind eyes and a welcoming smile.

"Excuse me, can I take a picture with you? It's just that your so pretty and honestly I love the fact that Louis is hanging out with someone new." But I'm not new to Louis.

Ignoring her false statement, I smile, take a picture with her, and thank her for her kind words. It was nice that some of the fans accepted me and Louis together, even though they don't know about us.

To my surprise, plenty of other people asked me to take a picture or sign something as well. I never rejected any of them, I was actually honored that they wanted something to do with me. Soon, everywhere I turned, there was a girl waiting for me to take a selfie. If this is what's like being famous than I wouldn't mind at all.

Paul and a couple guards came through to make a path to the car. It took a while for us to make it through since everybody wanted a piece of us. While I was slowly approaching the van, I was practically swimming my way through the crowd...it was pretty fun.

Once we finally arrived to the van, I practically threw myself in there to get out of the crowd's grip. The boys did the same but waved goodbye to them. I didn't realize I was out of breath until I heard my own panting.

"Well, that was fun." Harry says while sitting criss-crossed.

I puff out a laugh, "It sure was."

"Oh yea, sorry we forgot to warn you about that. I guess it's sorta normal for us." Niall says.

"It's fine. I actually enjoyed it, a lot of your fans are so adorable. They're all so nice and lovable and ugh." I exclaim, trying my best to describe them.

"Yea, they are aren't they?" Zayn barely says over a whisper.

I laugh and scroll through my phone. Not only did the fans take pictures, I took pictures with them as well. I was so caught up in the moment, I decided to join in the fun with all of them. Now, I have over 150 pictures to capture these memories. It was so adorable and I love every single one of them.

Louis chuckles beside me and glances at the photos, "You're a pro, babe."

"A pro? What?" I snort, a bit confused.

"Usually when we bring one of our friends--or in this case, girlfriends-- they get a bit irritated at the fans. You know how loud they are, but we've gotten used to it, unlike our friends." Louis explains.

"Ha! The first time I took Sophia out, she had to plug her ears to block out their screams. You should've seen her face... Oh god, I shouldn't be laughing at this." Liam says under his breath but still laughs at the memory.