7} Complicated Relationship

After what feels like hours of studying the picture, only one thing kept going through my mind; What?

The picture was recent and it was definitely Louis and Eleanor, together on the beach, kissing. That wasn't the only picture I received from the fans, there were tons of pictures of the two hanging out and having a good time. There was a pit of jealousy burning in my stomach, actually. And sadly, they honestly look like a really cute couple together.

Surprisingly, that wasn't the only relationship Louis was in. I discovered pictures of Louis and Harry together, either making out of cuddling together. The pictures were photoshopped and cartoons, but the fandom sure does ship it. They called it Larry Stylinson.

Huh, so Louis is in two relationships... He's cheating on me with two people, ok.

I got too caught up in my phone, learning about a lot about the One Direction fandom. Before I knew it, Louis was already beside me, done with his shower and fully clothed.

He glances over my shoulder and sees the photos. Immediately, he sighs and snatches the phone out of my hands.

I was about to argue with him, but my mouth was left open and my voice was silent. Honestly, I was hurt that he didn't tell me about this and I ended up speechless.

"No love, please. It isn't what it looks like." He says and stares into my eyes.

"Louis, don't lie..." I say barely over a whisper.

"I swear it meant nothing. Yes, I do still hang out with Eleanor but only because the fucking management makes us. We broke up months ago and we couldn't tell the public, or else many, many of our fans will believe that Larry Stylinson is real, which it isn't. None of those relationships are real, no matter what anyone says. Because you are the only one I truly care about."

I soak everything in and sigh, "Shit, Lou. Why didn't you tell me this?"

"Because my main goal was to get you in my life again, which I happily succeeded." I snort as he continues, "And I was going to tell you but I didn't want to start things on a bad note."

"Ok... So what does that mean?" I pout and he wraps his hands around me.

"I don't know love, I have to tell the management. But I want you to know, I would scream from the highest mountain and tell the world that your mine."

"Aw, well aren't you sweet." I say, although my mind is somewhere else.

We might have to keep our relationship a secret...

The thought makes me feel sick to my stomach. I just got Louis back, and now I might have to keep it a secret? I couldn't complain, I knew that being with Louis that there would have to be some limits. But I didn't know that we had to keep our feelings a secret, its not fair...

I decided not to get all upset about this because maybe the management will understand. Plus, I don't want to put everyone else in an even more bad mood. So, I just put on a smile and cuddle into Louis. I try not to overthink about the Larry and Elounor thing, but it's hard. I always overthink everything.

"Jess, I'm sorry things are this way." Louis says into my ear.

"It's ok, let's just...be happy that we have each other." I breathe out.

He doesn't say anything, just holds me tighter. I guess none of us knew what to say at the moment, but we knew what we were thinking. It's going to be complicated, but hopefully we'll make it work.

"Pass- oh my god, just kick the ball to him! Agh," Niall screams and throws some Cheetos at the screen.

I flinch at Niall's sudden outburst because yet again, I forgot that he was sitting next to us. It seemed like he forgot we were next to him as well, since Niall was in a relationship too...with Derby.