Chapter 2

Here's the next  chapter. Thanks for reading.

Chapter 2

Chelsee's POV

"You can't tell anyone Kortnie. It freaked me out. I don't know what to do." I didn't want anyone to know about this. Either they wouldn't believe it or they would hate me. Then everything I like to keep personal would be all over the school and the town.

"Haha I think this is great. Not only is he your mate but, you have been dreaming about him for like how long now. This is like one of those fairy tales your hear about." She was all smiles about it.

"I love how you're more excited about this than I am." It was true I didn't feel like I should be excited about it.

"Isn't he a hottie." When I heard her say that I had an uncontollable growl come from my chest. "Whoa easy there tiger. I wasn't gonna act on anything. Can you believe he is the state alpha. That's sexy."

"Sorry, I'm just glad that Jason found that out so I wouldn't have to tell him what happened when I touched him." If Jason would of found out he would have blown a gaskit. Why am I even worrying about what Jason would do? That's just ridiculous.

"Oh my gosh what was it like? What did it feel like?" She was waiting for me to answer.

"Well, right when he brush my hand I felt a shock go all through my body. It's weird, I feel like I'm missing something from my hand." I looked up at the clock. "Crap we have to hurry back. We've been gone for a while." We collected all the papers and started heading back.

Robs POV

I didn't know what to say. I probably looked like I was mute. She looked so beautiful and I couldn't even speak to her. That's when I heard that kid talk again. There was something about that kid that just made me want to punch him in the face.

"I think you scared him Chelsee. Your good looks must have made him go silent. I can say that it's happened to me before."  He put his hand on her when he said it. Yeah now I know why I hate him. He's hiting on my dream girl. I was about to say something when she did if for herself.

She moved her hand from underneath his and said, "Seriously, Cause I don't think I have ever seen you actually shut your mouth Jason. By the way don't touch me again or I will kick your ass." Seeing her angry was way hot. She looked even more goregous then, when she told him off.

"Fine babe, you don't have to tell me you love me right now. I'll wait for you." Ugh I'm gonna tear is his Freaking head off. Don't be calling her babe you dick.

"Ugh you discust me." Haha I love her. She then looked back at me. "Sorry about Jason, He just doesn't really know when to stop." I saw him turn around with that stupid smile on his face."I'm Chelsee."  She put her hand out for me to shake it. Then I looked back at her eyes.

"I'm Rob, it's nice to meet you." I started to reach my hand to grab hers. As soon as we touched a shock went through my hand and she quickly took her hand away. She looked at me with her eyes wide and turned to look in front of the class. I don't know what that was but, I think I have a pretty good idea. She's my Mate.

That's when I heard that stupid kid again. "Good greef don't freak him out Chelsee. I'm Jason by the way." He put his hand out for me to shake it. I quickly shook his hand so he would find out who I was and shut up. When male wolves touch they can find out who that person is and what his rank is. I see he's the alpha of his pack. Great I actually get to tell this kid what's what. His face was shocked "Dude, Sorry I had no idea. Welcome." I saw her looking at me from the corner of my eye. She looked confused.

"It's fine don't worry about it." I looked at her and she was trying to figure out why this Jason kid was all of the sudden being nice to me. That's when I heard the teacher.

"Shoot I forgot to make copies. Chelsee and Kortnie could you two go and make copies for me. Oh Jason I need you to go and take this to Mrs. Webb." They all stood up. Wait I don't want you go. Right when she left I felt like I was missing something. Almost like I forgot my shirt so you fill incomplete. Ok that is a shittie comparison but still.

"Hi I'm Olivia. I hope your having fun here already." I didn't even know this girl and she was sitting on my desk. She was good looking don't get me wrong. She just wasn't Chelsee. Man I love her name.

"Hi, Thanks I am." I made it short thinking it would make her go away. I was wrong.

"So you should come to the party this weekend. Everyone is going to be there. I will introduce you to all of our friends. You already met Jason and Chelsee." She's friends with her. Ha probably not that close.

"Oh so your friends with her. What's her last name?" I wanted to know more. I needed to hear more.

"Oh it's Dean." She gave me a look. She new I liked her. "Yeah um, I wouldn't even try with that. She doesn't date. Ever since her dad died she just hasn't done that stuff." What the hell, you don't know her that well to know that. Whoa wait her dad died. That's horrible. "She has a twin brother too. You would never know that they were twins but, they are." Ok if I wanted to know all this I would have asked her not you.

"Cool, I'll have to talk to her some more than." Please go away. I can tell you want me but, believe me the feelings not mutual.

"Haha good luck. Although she never really talks to new people but, she had no problem talking to you so I think you might have some luck there." Wow she must like me too. Well she might just like me cause were mates. Wait what if she doesn't like me. Whoa alright I'm sounding like a freaking girl. I'll just try to talk to her some more when she comes back. She walked back to her seat then the girl that was sitting in front of me turned and started talking to me.

"Sorry about Olivia, Your fresh meat so you might want to stay as far away from her as possible. And don't listen to her when she says anything about Chelsee. She's jealous that pretty much all the guys want Chelsee and not her. Although they have had her if you know what I mean." She giggled. I think I might actually like this one. "Haha sorry I'm Trish."

"Ha I'm rob, it's nice to meet you. Oh and thanks for the advice." She shook her head with a smile and turned around. That's when Jason came back in. I was glad to see he wasn't with her. I didn't want him anywhere near her.

"Thanks Jason. Are they about done with the copies." He looked at Jason as he sat down.

"Yeah last I saw they were just about finishing up." Ugh he was with her. Ok I gotta calm down. I can't show my feelings for her right now. I heard the door open up.

It was her she was laughing with the friend that went with her. I loved her laugh. She brightened up the room when she smiled. With her eyes the bright familiar color of Hazel. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. "Thanks Chelsee and Kortnie." They handed the papers to him and started to come back to their seats. "No problem Mr. Farnsworth." Her voice always just rang in my ears. Then I saw Jason slap her butt as she walked by. Oh my hell that kid is asking for it. Then she turned around and looked at him right in his face.

"In case you didn't hear me the first time." right then she kneed him in the crotch. Ouch that looked like it freaking hurt. "Don't touch me again." Then she punched him in the arm and went and slapped her friends hands.

"Right on girl. That was a good one. Do you taste blood yet Jason." Ha he was still bent over. He probably should be tasting blood she got him good. That's when he stood up his face was pissed.

"You want to do that again and you will pay." Her eyes went wide. You could tell that she wasn't ready or used to this response from him. That was it he threatened her. I wasn't going to let him do that to her I stood up and got in between them.

"BACK OFF!" I knew I used my alpha authority cause he sat down fast. I turned around and met her eyes. She couldn't believe what just happened. "Are you okay." I hope she wouldn't be freaked out that I was standing up for her.

"Y-Y-Yeah I'm ok. Thanks." She sat down with her head looking down at the desk.

I quickly turned around and sat down before Mr. Farnsworth noticed anything happened.

Thanks for reading I will do the next part later.