Chapter 14

Jordan POV

I stepped out my shower and walked into my room butt naked. I put on my PINK bra and panty set.

"Ain't no way a body that look that good should be hidden under clothes." I heard Amir's husky voice hit my neck causing chills to run down my body.

"Who let you in?" I asked. I have yet to turn and look at him.

"Ma and da." He turned me around and examined my body. I know I was blushing so hard at this point!

"You can't be doing that while my parents are here." I giggled like a little teenager.

"They left when I came." He smirked.

"Aye Jor-" Felix stopped in her footsteps when she saw Amir.

"I'm sorry." She quickly covered her eyes and left.

"How about you put on something pretty and I take you out?" He suggested. I smiled because he's so sweet.

"Okay." I said. He kissed my cheek before walking out my room.

I began doing a happy dance because my baby wants to take me out. I went through my closet and found the perfect thing to wear. He made me feel comfortable about my curves.

I threw on my flowered bustier top, black high waist skirt, and my gold pointed toe flats. I wand my hair and applied light make up.

"You look beautiful." He complimented me as I walked down the stairs.

"So where we going?" I asked excitedly.

"Why you just can't go with the flow?" He slightly frowned.

"I want to know what to expect." I said honestly. He smirked and grabbed my hand leading me out the door.

We hopped in his red Camaro and dashed down the street.

H town x Emotions began playing on the radio. I remember that song from back in the day. I used to listen to it with Amir when we were younger.

"This was our shit!" I turned it up and began grinding in my seat.

"That was your shit. I never liked slow music. I liked hip hop." He smirked. I smacked my lips and looked at him crazy.

"Stop flexing, nigga! You was the one that put me on this song!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Naw that probably was Josh." He said seriously. He show know how to fuck up a mood.

"For real? You gone really bring Josh up?" I asked.

"Yall ever fucked?" He asked. I can't believe he throwing all this at me that quick.

"Twice." If he really want to know I'll tell him.

"Recently?" He pressured the issue on.

"No! I haven't had sex since high school. So I went four years without sex." I told him.

"You good. I love pussy too much." He so disrespectful, but I couldn't help but laugh.

"You gone catch something." I told him.

Josh POV

I walked into my home and my mom attacked me with a hug.

"I've missed my Joshy pooh." She cooed in my ear. I looked over my shoulder and saw a man coming out the kitchen.

"Ma who is this?" I pulled away from the hug. She looked from me to the man.

"This is my man." She went and stood by his side.

"Wassup... My man." I said sarcastically.

"It's Floyd." He corrected me.

"Mayweather?" I smirked.

"I wish." The man laughed.

"Well long as you treat my mama right I'm good." I assured him.

"Josh, he's all I can ask for. I promise." Mom held on to Floyd.

"That's what I like to hear." I kissed my mom's check and went to my room.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket.

"Hello?" I answered.

"This Carly. You got a IPhone 5 charger? Mine broke in this packed as luggage Felix shoved it in!" She said. I could hear Felix fussing in the background.

"Yea come get it." I told her.

"Thanks bro." She hung up.

*

Knock knock

"I got it." I dashed past my mom and Floyd on the couch and opened the door.

"Sup." I opened the door for Carly.

"Heyyyyy boo." She walked past me not knowing my mom was in here.

"Oooweee. Who is she, Josh?" My mom said a little too excitedly.

"My homegirl Carly. She from New York. Her and Mir just here for spring break." I said. She looked Carly up and down.

Carly wore a black v neck, grey sweat pants, and Jordans. And ma think Carly a dime piece.

"Hey mama J." Carly hugged my mom like it was hers.

"You dating my son?" Mom asked bluntly.

"Not to burst your bubble, but I like girls." Carly said. My mom's smile faded. She had the look of disappointment.

"So you-"

"No ma. She not interested me." I cut her off. She laughed and held her hands up in defense.

"My bad." She giggled. I shook my head and grabbed Carly, leading her to my room.

"Your mama so fine." Carly licked her lips.

"She like dick." I got my extra charger out my desk and tossed it to her. She let it hit the ground.

"Don't throw shit at me like I'm a damn dog!" She snapped causing me to laugh. I picked the charger up and handed it to her.

"Here you go princess Carly." I joked.

"Don't play with me Josh." She snatched the charger and rolled her eyes.

"What you gone exchange?" I laughed as I grabbed her hips and pulled her in.

"My friend girl is outside." She laughed as she tried to pull away.

"You need dick in your life, girl." I was serious this time. Carly too fine to be following up behind bitches.

"Supply me then." She smirked as she walked out my room. She don't even know that she just made me rock hard.

Random Question:
Perm or natural?