Chapter 26

Carly pov

I sat quietly as I waited on Felix. I was irritated with all the big boobs around me. I really just wanted to go home.

"Hey girl." She slid into the chair across from me.

"You had me waiting." I said.

"Sorry I was late. Keith wanted me to walk him to class." She said I nodded and looked down in my phone.

"Hello. I'm Crystal and I'm your waitress for the evening." A big chested Latino lady came with a pen and pad. She was gorgeous but I wasn't interested at the moment.

"I'll take a pink lemonade with sliders." Felix said.

"And what would you like?" The waitress asked.

"Give me a Sprite with a large order of honey barbecue wings." I said. She wrote it all down and walked away.

I stared at the table just thinking who I could have gotten that from.

"You okay sis?" Felix asked. I looked up at her and found her staring at me.

I'm not gonna tell her I have an STD. Why should I? I mean it's curable and people treat people different once they find out they have an STD.

"Thinking about that stalker that won't leave me alone." I partially told the truth. I mean that girl was worrying me. I heard Felix giggle.

"She's a cute girl. Why won't you talk to her?" She continued to laugh.

"You like to joke I see." I rolled my eyes and she laughed harder.

"Honestly she's sweet. She's just a little coco for Carly." Felix said.

"Tell me something I don't know. She buys me food and I be scared to eat it. I'm scared she may drug me or something." I said honestly. She's creepy but cute. I wish she wasn't so pressed.

"Well what if I told you she was here." Felix smirked. I mugged the shit out of her. Felix better not have this bitch here.

"I'll beat yo ass." I made clear to her.

"Come out baby." Felix said. She looked over my shoulder with a smile. I looked back and instantly jumped up in excitement. I hugged Josh with all my might as he picked me up in his arms.

"Yooooo. What you doing here man?" I asked him once he put me down.

"To see my nigga Mir. But I thought I should see my girl first." He smirked. For a quick second I forgot I had chlamydia.

"I missed you that fast." I smiled. He threw his arms around my shoulder and we walked back to Felix.

"Girl you know Ian call that crazy bitch up for you." Felix laughed.

"What crazy bitch?" Josh asked. I looked at Felix like please don't say anything.

"This lil bad bitch keep stalking Carly. It's really scary because she stalks all of us!" Felix said.

"Don't make me come whoop one of these hoes at NYU." Josh said seriously. And just as he said that Nia walked in looking good as hell. She wore her Milwaukee Bucks crop t her baggy jeans showing her Tommy Hilfiger boy shorts, and her Timbs. Her shades were over her eyes so you couldn't see where she was looking. Her hair swung low expert step she took.

"Y'all got some bad female in NY." Josh joked. I playfully hit him.

"Oh that's the crazy bitch." Felix smirked and sipped her lemonade.

The waitress brought our food back and I instantly sat down. I ate my life away while Josh stared at me like I was a pig.

"Hey baby." Nia walked up and smiled.

"Hey Nia. I decided not to be mean today. I have too much going to hurt anyone's feelings.

"So you guys like coming here?" She asked. She pushed her shades up on her head.

"I'm Josh. I'm her man." Josh extended his hand. Nia looked at it and rolled her eyes.

"Anyway. I'm having this party tonight and you two are sooooo invited. I would say tell Jordan but I'm sure she's taking care of her man. Oh and you can come too." She turned and looked at Josh.

"Nah. I'm chilling with my homeboy tonight." He turned his nose up at Nia. Nia mugged the shit out of him.

"Even better." She smirked.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Josh turned to me. I got up and followed him out the door. He walked out to his car and we sat in it.

"Talk to me." I slightly turned towards him in my seat.

"You been fucking somebody else?" He asked.

"No. why?" I asked. He's making me nervous by the way he was looking around.

"Check this out. I tested positive for chlamydia." He told me.

"I literally just left there and I tested positive for it too. I assume I been had it from one of these hoes. I'm sorry Josh." I genuinely apologized. He probably think I'm a nasty chick now.

"Fr?" He said surprised. His mouth was wide open. 

"I didn't know I had it. They giving me these antibiotics to cure it." I told him but his expression didn't change.

"Look Carly. If we gone be together you have to leave these girls alone! You don't know what they carry! Then half of them got boyfriends that's carrying lord knows what!" He fussed at me. I couldn't argue with him about that.

"I'm sorry baby. I honestly didn't know." I began crying because it was stupid. I know better.

"Stop crying Carlynn. We gone get better together and we gone live a great life. The Lakers are looking at me and I want you to come out to LA with me after all of this madness. We can't have these type of issues." He said.

See I've never met anyone like Josh. Someone who made it clear what he wanted. He really wants me in his future.

"Thank you for giving me a chance." I hugged him.

"No thank you for finally noticing my interest in you." He whispered in my ear.