Chapter 2

Jordan POV

"Have you seen my panty liners?!" I asked my weird ass roommate. Instead she looked at me over her thick glasses.

"Check your closet." She sounded annoyed with me.

"Am I bothering you, Wendy?! If so, please feel free to find another roommate." I snapped before heading to my room.

I heard I've changed....for the worst. I'm a senior in college right now and I'm on the verge of being Miss NYU. I'm popular but I try not to let it go to my head.

The crew? We fell off sophomore year after the big argument. You should get my side of the story before you hear a lie from somebody else.

Okay so check this out. This is how it happened.

"Let's face it. We run in different crews. We ain't got time for each other." Keith said.

"You just ain't got time for me!" Felix rolled her eyes.

"Can I go now? I do have practice!" Amir stubbornly mumbled.

"That's why we ain't together now! You always on the go!" I snapped.

"All yall shut the fuck up." Carly so disrespectful.

We all started arguing and before I knew it the unthinkable happened. We weren't friends anymore.

Cliche story right? I know, but it's the truth.

I took a shower and got dressed. I put on my white crop top, high waist shorts, and sandals. I flat ironed my curls and applied make up.

"I'm going to this party. Don't wait up for me." I told Wendy before stepping out.

Felix POV

"Hey Felix." Edward caught me on the sidewalk heading to this party.

"Hey. Don't you supposed to be preparing the project for our chemistry contest?" I asked. He laughed his nerdy laugh.

"I was trying to catch up with you. Maybe if you're not doing anything later..."

Please don't ask me out

"...You could come catch a movie with me." He pushed his glasses up.

"Oh Edward.." I said speechless.

"I would understand if you're busy or something." He dropped his head. I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Come on." I pulled him down the sidewalk.

Squad? Ain't no squad! Fuck a squad! All they do is lie so I'm gone tell you how we fell out. More like how Jordan fell out!

"You always think you that bitch, huh?" I frowned. Jordan looked up in surprise.

"And you do too, Felix! Walking around always tryna play the victim! Be a woman!" Carly snapped.

"All yall changed! I try to text your ass but you never available!" Keith said.

"And you must think I'm that bitch?! I knew you envied me but not that much to ruin our friendship!" Jordan frowned.

We all argued until the point we wasn't friends anymore.

"Fuck it." Jordan got up like the coward she was and left.

Now that's what really happened. Don't listen to what they say.

Carly POV

I blew the smoke from my lips as I listened to a little Bob Marley. I was feeling good at this point. I had a whole blunt to myself and I was on the moon.

"You okay?" Mon laughed.

"I'm cool." I smirked. I was slumped on the couch across from her.

Sorry for my actions right now. I had to escape this stressful ass world for a minute. So bare with me while I explain this fucked up situation to you.

My old friends ain't shit. Let me tell you why.

First off, when Mir got with Jordan he pushed my ass out the picture like I was never there. Then they slowly grew apart.

Felix always wanted attention while she always tried to be the fucking victim. Don't nobody want to hang around somebody that wants you to feel sorry for them 25/8.

And Keith. I just didn't fuck with him from the start. I ain't gone start now neither. I'm just gone stop talking about them before I blow my high.