Chapter 21

Q: Keith, are you gonna wait for the cookie?

A: I got to. I love Fe.

Q: Josh, how do you feel about what happened?

A: I'm happy for my friends. Jordan is happy and I'm even happier for her.

Q: Carly will you fall for Josh?

A: I don't know.... he's cute

You were my sun
You were my earth
But you didn't know all the ways I loved you.....

Amir pov

Josh looked like he could choke somebody right now. He tried not to show it but I know my friend. He's hurt behind that. But I mean who wouldn't be?

"Stop tripping, B. It's her loss." Keith patted his shoulder like a brother would do.

I looked back at Carly ordering her food. She looked unbothered as usual.

"I'm not mad." Josh lied. He played with his straw in his cup and stared down at his unfinished food. He looked depressed as hell.

"I'll catch you guys later." He sadly got up and left.

"Man why she got to dog our boy like that?" Keith asked. To be honest Carly doesn't seem like that type. I know Carly ain't like that. I mean that's my homie. She cool peeps.

"Maybe that's her cousin." I shrugged.

"Speaking of the devil." Keith nodded his head past my shoulder. I knew Carly was approaching.

"Yoooo. Wassup my boys!" She dapped us both.

"Where's that chick you came in with?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I don't know that bitch. I just held the door open for her. If you ask me shorty smelled like bad decisions." She held her nose and pretended to throw up.

"So you don't know her?" I asked.

"Naw. Why?" She asked confused. I looked at a surprised Keith.

"Josh just left sad. He thought you came in with a chick." I said her mouth dropped.

"So he talked about me?" She asked nervously. She sat in the seat Josh left.

"He's feeling you. I'm sure you knew that. I mean you're not dumb." Keith said. He's so harsh but he doesn't mean any harm.

"Let me go find him. Oh and congrats on the engagement my brother. You got yourself a keeper." Carly winked at me before leaving.

"You think I got a keeper?" Keith asked once Carly was out of sight. Keith has too much going on and so does Felix. They're more alike than they think, honestly.

"Do you love Felix? I mean really REALLY love Felix?" I squinted my eyes at him. I've known Keith long enough and Felix is the first girl he used the L word with.

"I mean yea. I feel funny when I'm around her. Her soft voice makes my heart beat faster. And her gentle touch makes my body warm." He said.

"If you had a choice between going pro and having all the hoes or working a normal job but having Felix as a wife, which would you choice?" I asked out of curiosity. I don't want them to jump the gun because they see me stepping up to the plate.

I've known Jordan all my life. They've known these girls for a couple years. I feel like it has potential to blossom but right now they should just enjoy each other and love harder.

"I mean yea... I mean I can have both right?" He asked.

"Yea. If you can handle the responsibilities of going pro and still pleasing your wife then yes." I shrugged.

"I'm still young. But I know I love Felix." He said. I just stared at my dumb ass friend. I use to think like him.

"Stop using being young as an excuse to fuck over that girl, man! If you really loved her you'll compliment her even when she looks rough. You'll make her feel like she's a queen. Not feel like she's just a quick fuck." I told him the truth. He probably don't want to hear that.

"When did you start being so caring?" He asked.

"When I realized J was the only one for me."

Jordan pov

I lied on my bed feeling like a queen. My king made me feel that way.

So when I go back to school it will be my last semester and then graduation. I can't wait to spend all my time with Mir.

I looked down at the rock he placed on my finger. It was out standing. I never would have imagined this would happen.

"Still shocked?" A voice said. I looked up to see my dad standing in my doorway. He walked in and sat at the edge of my bed. I crawled down to him and sat next to him.

I felt like he was going to give me the talk again.

"I'm happy." I smiled at him.

"Seeing you happy makes me happy." He said. He still saw me as daddy's baby.

"He loves me daddy." I held my dad's hand and smiled at him.

"I know baby." He leaned his head on my shoulder.

No more daddy's little girl