Chapter 19

Jordan pov

I looked at myself in the mirror. I don't have the body I had at 17. I'm a lady now and my hips have grown wider and my breast are more fuller. My stomach is still sort of flat but not flat enough for my liking.

I ran my hands down my Just Do It t shirt and put my Nike sweats on with it. I threw my Nike hat over my ponytail and of course put my Nike on.

Amir invited me over for Netflix and of course you know what else.

I grabbed my keys and headed down the stairs.

"Not my baby! Where you going looking like you just woke up?!" My mom screeched as she got off the floor in the living room. She was doing her daily yoga.

"I'm going to Amir's to chill." I said. Her mouth dropped.

"Not looking like that. Put some makeup on or something baby. No daughter of mine goes out looking any kind of way." She said causing me to laugh. But soon as she said that, Felix walked in wearing her Addidas wind pants and a big t shirt.

"Oh Fe!" She screeched as she chased Felix upstairs.

I took that as my chance and headed out the door. I got in my car and plugged my phone up to the aux. I had to play Moneybagg Yo because he could possibly be my husband.

I swerved off to Pizza Hut to get us some pizza and cheese sticks so we can chill.

"Can I have 2 large meet lovers pizza with a small side of cheese sticks?" I asked.

I was soon passed my pizza and cheese sticks. As I was walking out Josh was walking in with a big smile.

"Wassup pussy." I joked.

"Damn I need to go with you. You got these big ass pizzas." He laughed.

"Me and Mir chilling. You should come by the crib later. The crew gone be there." I told him.

"Bet." He hit my shoulder as he walked in. I got in my car and drove to Mir's house.

I parked the car and grabbed the pizzas and got out. I knocked on the door but the door pushed open by my touch.

I got scared and put the food down on the small table by the door. It was dark in the huge house. The only light there was is the light coming through the window.

"Mir." I called. I then heard the faint music of Fortunate by Maxwell. I smiled to myself and walked towards the stairs. There were white rose petals leading up the stairs. This is so cute and thoughtful.

I slowly walked up the stairs and found myself on the second floor hall. There was a small box on the floor. I bent down and picked the small box up. Inside of it was a small index card. It said your clothes are on the left.

I looked at the door on the left and walked in it. It was a guest room and on the bed was a small velvet red dress and a pair of nude heels. The music then changed to Sweet Lady by Tyrese.

I smiled and looked around to see if I could see him but he was nowhere to be found. I walked into the room and stripped down.

I slipped into the dress and heels and took my Nike hat off. I took my ponytail down and ran my hands through my long silky hair. I wanted to at least be cute when he saw me.

I walked back out into the hallway and was confused at to where I was going. But then Meeting in My Bedroom began playing by Silk. I knew he wanted me in his bedroom now.

I'm loving this little game he's playing with me. It's different.

I slowly walked down to his bedroom and pushed the door open waiting to see him but it was empty. Only a small black box on the bed. I walked into the room and opened the box. There was a folded sheet of paper inside. And it read: You look beautiful as I thought. Now follow the roses.

I put the paper down and noticed roses were leading to his bathroom.

I walked in and noticed they stopped at the door on the other side of the bathroom. I opened it and it lead to the next room. I've never been in here.

They lead out to the balcony and I knew he was out there. But when I rushed out there was only a great view of lake and a small box on the rail. That's when I heard All My Life by K-Ci and JoJo. I opened the box to another small box.

I opened the other box to a huge diamond ring. My mouth fell open at the beauty. I took the ring out and dropped the box to the floor.

I felt arms wrapping around me from behind. They were comfortable and soothing. He turned me around to meet his angelic face. I love my Mir.

"Hey baby." I hugged him tightly.

"Thanks for this beautiful promise ring." I kissed his big soft lips. He stared at me smiling. He took the ring out my hand and smiled down at it.

"I'm nervous as hell baby." He sighed. He made me nervous by saying that.

"What you talking about?" I asked. He looked into my eyes like I was the love of his life.

"We've been best friends since forever girl. And then you left. But then you came back and you became my first and only real love. I knew I had to keep you in my life forever. No one could bring the amount of joy that you could." A tear fell from his eyes and I kissed it away.

"And I can never find the words to say because you still make me nervous. You make me want to love. I love you Jordan Collins." He said.

"I love you way more than words can describe. It's like you fell from heaven for me and I thank god for having a guy like you." I was now crying. He smiled as if I made his life better.

"Do you really?" He asked.

"More than myself." I assured him. He slid down onto one knee and looked up at me.

I instantly started crying in my hands. This can't be so.

Amir pov

I watched her cry her eyes out and at that moment I knew she was the one. Jordan owned my heart and it was time to make it official.

"I would do anything for you Jordan. I will bring you the moon if you asked for it. I will go out of my way and do anything for my baby girl. And if I can't do it for you it can't be done. I love you with every beat of my heart and I guess what I'm saying is.... will you marry me?" I asked. I wasn't so nervous now. She looked at me with those beautiful eyes and smiled.

"Of course I would my Mir." She pulled me up and hugged me tightly.

I slipped the ring on her finger and watched as she admired it.

This is my wife.