Chapter 9

Jordan POV

"I bet you start loving me soon as I start loving someone else. Somebody other than you." I sang softly as I scrolled through these snaps on snapchat.

"This bitch ugly." I showed Keith a picture of this girl that live down the hall from me.

"You flexing. She fine." He said.

"You'll fuck anything I see." I snatched my phone away and continued tapping.

"It's been two fucking hours!" Amir yelled. Unfortunately, he took the words right out my mouth. They acting like they fucked up his surgery and don't want us to know.

"Shit. He probably not here no more." Carly mumbled.

"I'm hungry." Felix rubbed her stomach.

"I got a tic tac for you." Carly smirked.

"Fuck you, Carly." Felix rolled her eyes.

"You guys can come to the back now." The doctor came through the double doors.

"What room number?" I asked.

"504." The doctor said while writing on his clipboard.

We ran each other over trying to get to Josh's room. Of course I was the first person to walk in his room.

"Be aware. He's high off the medicine right now." The doctor slightly laughed as he closed the door and left.

Josh lied in the bed with his leg elevated in a white cask.

"Hey Josh." I whispered in his ear. His eyes opened slightly and he smirked. His lips looked ashy as hell. I pulled my carmex out and rubbed it on his lips.

"The fuck is this?" He started licking his lips.

"Stop eating it, Josh." I put more on his lips.

"You fine as fuck." He gripped my ass. I moved his hands and put them on his chest.

"Mane stop." Keith laughed.

"Hey Josh." Felix stood on the other side of him. He turned his head and looked at her.

"You ain't as fine as her." He pointed to me. Felix smacked her lips.

"Can you feel anything?" She asked.

"I can feel my dick getting soft." He mumbled causing all of us to laugh.

"Baby stop being nasty." I tried pulling his cover up on him.

"Baby? We go together? I know I be smashing." He placed his hands back on my ass. Keith politely moved me out the way.

"Sup." He said. Mir came and stood next to him.

"You good?" Mir asked.

"Do I look like I'm good, nigga? I can't feel my leg." Josh mumbled. He tried reaching for his leg but his hand fell back down.

"Yall lost anyway." Mir laughed.

"I bet I didn't lose my girl." Josh started licking his tongue at me.

"Stop boy." I said.

"Man stop. That girl don't want yo crippled ass." Keith laughed.

"Then you ugly." Felix smirked.

"Damn, yall fucking a nigga self esteem up." He mumbled and closed his eyes. And just that quick he was sleep.

Amir POV

We sat in the room waiting on Josh to wake back up. It's been ten minutes since he went to sleep and not a word was said.

"So why we not friends again?" I asked. No one answered. I guess I was talking to myself.

"Everybody changed." Carly stared at me.

"I didn't." Jordan said stubbornly. Everybody looked at her like 'bitch please'.

"Really, J?" You walk around thinking you the shit with your crew." Felix snapped.

"You must think I'm the shit, because no one else says that but you." Jordan squinted her eyes at Felix.

"No! I just know my best friend changed." Felix said.

It got quiet again

"Anybody else wanna join in on the 'blame Jordan' boat?!" Jordan snapped. Carly slowly raised her hand.

"You're the reason Mir and I aren't friends anymore! He pushed me out thinking you were going to stay and you didn't!" Carly snapped.

"Really, Carly?" Jordan shook her head.

"Really!" Carly crossed her arms.

"Look. I'm sorry that Yall not friends anymore, but let's be real. If yall not friends because of me, yall were never friends." Jordan shut Carly up quick.

"You could have told me you wasn't feeling me no more, instead of changing up." I said. She looked at me with a frown.

"Who said I stopped feeling you? It was you who stayed so focused on basketball that I thought you was gone marry it." She said.

"All yall need to shut up. I can't even sleep." We heard Josh mumble.

"Quick question, Josh. Who changed?" I asked.

"All of yall." He opened his eyes and began to sit up.

"I barely know yall now. Especially you." He pointed to me. I was actually surprised he thought I changed so much.

"How is that?" I asked.

"You was always my boy. You and Keith. But you let something as small as, me liking your ex, come between us." He said.

"Amir, you were my best friend before anything! It's like when I came back to Chicago, you hated me. I said I was sorry a million times!" Jordan pleaded.

"And Keith, you gotta stop fucking the hoes, baby. I know I ain't what I used to be, but damn I got feelings too." Felix told Keith.

"I never fucked anyone while we were talking. Them girls just didn't want us together, Fe. You know I love you." Keith said as Felix smiled.

I turned to Carly

"Homie..." I smirked as I held out my hand.

"You know you my nigga." We did this handshake and hugged each other.

Jordan and I made eye contact.

"J." I said.

"Mir." She said.

"We been best friends way before this squad even existed. We know each other better than anybody in this room." I said.

"And most of all, we love each other." She said. I opened my arms and she hugged me tightly. I felt good as hell.

"Finally." Josh mumbled before going back to sleep.