Chapter 18

Felix POV

I stood in front of the door and hesitated on knocking. I wanted to make sure I was doing the right thing. I mean he probably doesn't want to see me.

As I raised my hand to knock I felt someone hug me from behind.

"What took you so long?" He asked. I turned and wrapped my arms around him. I felt loved in his arms.

"I thought you didn't want to be with me." I told him as I looked in his bright eyes. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

It was Keith. My Keith. I came back for him because I love him. No one could make me feel the way he did and that's fine.

"Let's go in and talk." He unlocked the door to the dark apartment. I walked in and flipped the switch on. I've been here so much I knew my way around.

"No Auston?" I asked disappointedly.

"Ma dropped him off at daycare before she went to work." He said as he closed the door and sat on the couch. I sat next to him and turned the tv on to Smart Guy. Me and my girls use to watch this back in the day.

"So since when did you become this huge science geek?" He asked as he played in my big curls.

"Since I've been at this school. My major is Biology if you haven't noticed." I stated the obvious.

"I be seeing you with them nerds at NYU." He smirked.

"Don't call them nerds. That's my family inside of biology." I got offended. I love those guys just like I love my crew.

"Well I know you be seeing your boy out there in the court." He faked an air shot.

"Who Mir? Yea I be seeing him." I laughed. He smacked his lips and playfully pushed me. I've missed him.

"No other girl gave me the vibe that you did. I mean they were all dumb and sneaky. I ran across one girl that was decent but she transferred so I had to end that." He said.

"You are a hoe at school Keith." I laughed.

"I know but that was because I didn't have you." He stroked my hair. I rolled my eyes at what he said. Niggas know they'll tell you anything.

"Well when we get back, I don't want to see none of them hoes on you. I need to hear from you every second. I need for you to let these hoes know you're taken before I let them know. Oh and carry yourself like you got a girlfriend." I made it very clear what I wanted. He better not play with me.

"Yes ma'am Ms. Felix." He joked but I wasn't playing. He leaned in and kissed my lips this time. He made me feel like a teenager again. I felt like I had to sneak and do this before dad caught me. But I'm grown now. I deepened the kiss and he slipped his hand up my skirt. I pulled away and moved his hand.

"I'm not doing that again till I'm married." I told him. He looked at me like I was crazy. I meant that though. I don't want to keep giving myself away and getting nothing in return. Not even respect. I want to feel like I'm giving it away comfortably.

"Fr?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yea." I nodded. He looked at me like he couldn't believe what was coming out my mouth.

"Damn. Is this Fe?" He looked all in my face to examine me. He was so close to my face and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You playing right?" He leaned back and looked at me from a distance.

"Yes I'm serious Keith. I don't want to keep sinning and expecting god to give me what I'm asking for. I mean if you really love me you'll wait with me. And then if it ain't real you can dip." I shrugged. I mean we're seniors in college. That makes us grown. If he can't get down with my plan then he can dip.

"It's gone be hard on me man but you know I love you." He rubbed his head out of frustration.

"If you love me you'll wait with me." I said. He put on a weak smile.

"It's gonna be hard but it's gonna be even harder living without you. I'll wait sweetheart." He kissed my lips softly. My heart felt warm for him. I wanted him for the rest of my life and he wanted me.

I'm gonna love him like I knew no one else could.