Chapter 15

*Carly*

Carly POV

"You gone be my bitch?" I asked Riley. She say she live here, but I just need me a girl for the time being. Mon ass played me out and I was really feeling her. I really didn't stand a chance with Jordan to begin with.

Me and Jordan is better off as friends. Like she already stressing over her weight and shit. I ain't trying to have shorty stressing over me.

"You cute." She smiled at me. I don't even think she gay. She just think I'm a cute ass female.

"I'm trying to intertwine my tongue with your clit and all you can say is 'you cute'?!" I frowned. She giggled and walked towards the counter to pay for her Popeyes chicken.

"See you later, Carly." She smirked and left.

"So you ain't getting no pussy tonight?" Felix came out the bathroom and joined me at the table to eat our chicken.

"You think it's funny?" I laughed.

"You should have sex with a boy. I promise you won't think about another bitch again." Felix said. I ain't trying to hear that shit. I will talk to a boy when she admit she still want Keith.

Keith's POV

My little brother peeped around the corner at me.

"Come here, Austin." I opened my arms for him to come. He smiled widely and ran into my arms.

"Keith." He cooed.

"I've missed you lil man." I told him. He just crawled in my lap and played with my shirt.

"Where's Felix?" He asked. Last time I brought Felix home with me, we were actually dating.

"Home." I said.

"You going home with her?" He asked. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"No. I'm gone stay home with you." I assured him.

"You gone stay home with me and mama?" He asked to make sure. I simply hugged him. I love my lil man.

"Keith, Austin, the food ready." Mom called. I put Austin down and he went running to the kitchen. I got my family back to normal.

Amir POV

I watched Jordan murder her food on her plate.

"Baby slow down." I begged.

"It's just a salad! Damn, Mir!" She snapped. I held my hands up in defense.

"I'm sorry." I told her. She looked over my shoulder and smirked.

"Here comes Georgia." She giggled. She seems to be cool with Georgia but I don't trust that damn girl.

"Hello you guys!" I heard that bubbly voice.

I looked up to a beautiful woman. Georgia really matured.

"Mommy." A little girl ran up and hugged Georgia's leg.

"Oowee. What's her name?!" Jordan smiled down at the little girl.

"Mila." Georgia smiled proudly.

"Hey Mila." Jordan waved at her.

"Hey." Mila sounded so adorable. I finally looked down at the lil girl and saw a reflection of me!

"How old is she?" I asked Georgia.

"Four. She's going on five next month." She said. That sounded about right. Let me find out Georgia got my baby!

"You pregnant? Your nose sure spreading like a pregnant woman. Then you getting wide." Georgia straight insulting Jordan ass.

"For real?!" Jordan quickly covered her nose.

"Naw J!" I came to her defense. Georgia laughed.

"Well I got to go. Mila's daddy is out in the car waiting." She gave Jordan a hug before leaving.

"You think Mila looks like one of our friends?" I asked J.

"Yea... Georgia." She shrugged. Maybe I'm tripping.

I know it's short but school started back and I have to stay focused!

Random Question:
What do you want to be when you get older?