Chapter 4

*Carly*

Carly POV

"Why were you even talking to her?" Mon asked. She's jealous now. Mon has been my girlfriend for the past year now. She's everything I could ask for and more, but she's not Jordan.

"Long story." I shook my head.

"Aye Nino!" I called across the yard to my other homie. He don't even go to school so why is he here?

We walked towards him and I dapped him up.

"You got that for me?" He asked. I fiddled in my pocket and pulled out two sacks of weed. We played it off real good as we slapped hands and began talking.

"Looking better and better by the day." He told Mon. She blushed. I let Mon talk to different boys and girls though. I mean I do it too. I guess we got an open relationship.

"I'm finna go to the apartment. Don't be out too long." I told her before leaving her with Nino.

Keith POV

I lied in my bed watching the sun come up over the hills of NYU.

"Hey baby." A voice said. I frowned slightly. I rolled over and saw this unknown girl.

"Who are you?" I asked rudely.

"Mon. Remember you picked me up when you saw me walking?" She said. I blinked a couple of times to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"We fucked?" I asked curiously.

"Yep." She nodded. I politely rolled back over and went back to sleep.

Amir POV

Time to wake up and grind. I took a shower and put on my basketball shorts, muscle shirt, Nike socks and slides.

"I'm going to the court, Jake." I knocked on his bedroom door.

"Ok." He groaned. I grabbed a towel and a bottle of water and jogged out the door.

I put my earbuds in and started jogging down the sidewalk. I saw Jordan sitting under a tree reading a book. She looked up and squinted her eyes trying to see who I was.

I politely waved and she winked and looked back down. That's Jordan for you.

I jogged over and knocked her book right out her hand. She jumped up and hit me in my back.

"Stop playing!" She snapped. I laughed and pulled her hair.

"Ouch!" She yelled dramatically. I let it go and kept going. I don't know why I do the things I do. I just do them.