Chapter 29

He might be doing you but he's thinking about me

Felix pov

Keith is over at Carly's trying to check up on Mir. Meanwhile I have to work on my experiment for biochemistry.

I grabbed my backpack and headed to the cafeteria first. I would love to get some of their famous tacos on my stomach.

"How's Mir?" A random guy asked.

"He's fine. Go check on him. He needs all the love right now." I told the stranger.

I looked past him and saw Nia's stalking ass walking right towards me!

"Please keep talking to me." I grabbed ahold of the stranger's arm and begged him. He looked confused but started talking about the Patriots.

Nia smiled as she got closer. But what she did threw me off. She kissed the girl in line behind me. Nia finally got her a bitch that ain't Carly!

"Oh hey Felix." She waved as she walked away with the girl.

"Thanks so much." I told the stranger. He looked at me with this huge grin.

"Don't use me to stall." He slightly laughed. I laughed with him until I noticed this girl was mugging me from her table.

She looked a lil young like a freshman maybe. She had these burgundy braids going on with her beat face. She better lower the attitude before I lower my ass whooping age.

I looked down in my phone and texted Keith. I know he probably got this girl staring at me.

I looked back up and noticed she was whispering something to the girl next to her causing her to look back at me.

I politely walked over to their table and took a seat next to the child.

"Loving the view?" I looked from her, to her friend, and back to her.

"Not at all. Especially when you go for boujee and you really getting played." She laughed with her friend.

Played?

"Look baby. I'm 22. You can't be no more than 18. Don't get your feelings hurt at such a tender age." I told this hoe. She gone make that Chicago come out of me.

That Chicago in me ain't wassup. I'll remind her why Chicago in the map. This bitch better know that.

"Can you leave my man alone? Yes Keith is my man. And I'm constantly seeing you in his phone." She sounded very hurt. I couldn't help but laugh at how young and dumb she sounded.

I laughed a little and took a deep breath.m before I went off. 

"Okay first of all Instead of trying to come to me woman to woman you would first have to be a woman. Second, you never come at any woman about a man that's hers. And third, it's not my fault you let him fuck you and now he's not calling you. Now I'm going to go get my lunch and eat in my apartment with my man. Try not to cry about it." I touched her shoulder before I got up and left.

I grabbed enough food for Keith and I both. This bitch is pathetic and Keith is even more pathetic. I walked down the sidewalk but decided to stop by Carly's. I feel like that's where everyone is since Keith is there.

"Hey in here." I burst through her front door causing everyone to jump except Mir. He was knocked the fuck out on the couch.

"Damn dude." Carly said.

"She play too much." Jordan laughed.

I saw Keith and mugged the shit out of him. I threw him his food and sat at the table.