Chapter 13

Jordan POV

I watched my friends eat their life away, but they were still 120 pounds. My ass went from 120 to 192! I slightly pushed the chicken away from me.

"Yo wassup? You ain't gone eat?" Carly asked.

"I'll eat it." Felix reached for my chicken but Carly hit her hand.

"Damn Fe! Give her a chance." Carly laughed.

"Not that hungry anymore." I shrugged. They stared at me like they knew.

"I gotcha." Felix nodded but looked at Carly like she wanted to say something.

"We ain't none of Libby. We know when you tripping." Carly said.

"Yes J. Now wassup?" Felix asked.

"I'm fat." I scored away from the table so they could get a better look at me.

"And you never looked better." Carly assured me.

"We all got stretch marks, J. Of course we not gone have that body we had at 17." Felix laughed slightly.

"But Yall still skinny. I look like I had a baby!" I pouted.

"I'll go running with you if that makes you feel better." Felix suggested.

"Libby and I already do that. It's not working. I think I want to take diet pills." I said.

"Bitch is you crazy?! That'll make you sick! Just work out!" Carly frowned.

They don't understand where I'm coming from. They're skinny and ain't got to throw away clothes they can't fit no more!

"Check this out. My dad has a key to this gym we all can go to when we get back to Chicago." Carly said.

"I hate working out but I'll do it for you." Felix smiled. I have some real friends cause they willing to lose they life so I could lose a couple pounds.

"I love you hoes. We  stupid for ever falling out." I admitted.

*

I sat on top of my luggage trying to close it shut.

"It would help if-"

"Leave me the fuck alone Wendy!" My roommate always got some advice. She should just shut up at times! Damn!

"Ok." She went to her room and shut the door.

I grabbed all three of my luggages and carried them out my apartment. Spring break has officially started.

Felix POV

Carly and I shoved our luggages in the trunk of my car.

"Can you not break my shit?!" Carly snapped causing me to giggle.

"Can you not bitch the whole way back to Chicago?" I smirked.

"Can't stand yo ass." She pouted. Jordan pulled up and right after her, Keith and Mir pulled up.

"Why Yall still loading up?" Amir hung out his window and asked.

"We got a lot of stuff." I whined. Keith jumped out the car and help us load quicker.

"Yall moving like a bunch of females." He told Carly and I.

"What you think we is, Keith?!" Carly mugged him.

"So I say we stop and get something to eat first." Jordan suggested. I'm glad she's eating again. I don't even want my best friend to feel like she's not cute enough.

"We ain't got time baby girl. We need to be on the I 10 by 10." Mir said causing all of us to laugh.

"You a true goof." Keith shook his head.

"Let's be safe." Mir hopped in his car as everyone began getting in theirs. I hope Jordan ass don't have us in the damn ditch.

Jordan POV

When Felix and I pulled up to my home, I saw my parent's car. I'm so happy they're finally home for once!

"Mommy!" I screamed as I jumped out the car and ran in the house. I found her sitting on the couch watching tv. I instantly attacked her with a hug.

"I've missed my baby." She placed kisses on my cheek.

"Hey." Felix walked in like a stranger.

"Girl get over here and give me s hug!" Mom stood up off the couch and embraced Felix.

"Do I hear my baby, Jordan?" Dad came down the stairs. I jumped up and hugged him tightly.

"I got a surprise for you and Felix." He smirked. I looked back at Felix with a confused look.

"You ain't got to do that, Mr. Collins." Felix shook her head.

"Keep calling me dad." Dad told her.

"Sorry.... Dad." She corrected herself.

"Come upstairs and see." He told us. Felix and I slowly followed behind him up the stairs.

"I hope you didn't redecorate our rooms, because we're almost grown in our last year of college." I told him.

"Hell no! I turned your room into a pool room and Felix room into a man cave." Dad laughed.

"Dang." Felix mumbled. We finally got to the top of the staircase.

"Okay close your eyes." He told us. We both closed our eyes. He pulled us into this room and I could hear the door close.

"Okay you can open up." He said. I opened my eyes and my mouth fell to the floor. Felix had the look of shock written on her face.

"Really?!" She screamed.

"Dad!" I yelled. He laughed way too hard for my liking.

There was a room full of pictures of Felix and I at college. For a minute I forgot my mom and dad were so private and secretive. They actually had people to follow and watch us!

I saw pictures of me throwing it back in the club. Me coming in late from a boy's house. I can't believe my damn parents!

"Now don't think for once that Yall getting away with anything! Your mom and I always know." He smirked and left out.