Chapter 17.0

King Ravi's Log - Battle Of The Ten Kings (III)

=============================================================

I was watching the battle with Khan play out from Lucie's perspective as I flew Agnimukh over the Aantarctic terrain. A small-ish Holo floated up and center in my vision showing how ruthless of a fighter Lucie could be. There was no sound(mute:on), so that did subdue the experience a bit. It was like watching someone play a First-person-shooter except with a katana. Well, Lucie not only slashed Khan's men with her katana, but she also used her fireball throwing guns 'Rumble and Roar'. How she could juggle three weapons on a battlefield is a mystery to me.

The only problem with fighting Khan's men was that even if they died they kept fighting; like zombies. His title "The Zombie King" wasn't for show, I guess. Lucie would occasionaly glance around and I would catch a glimpse of Ray fighting Khan and Dan fighting Tahir. From what little I saw, Dan was having a very hard time dealing with Tahir. What with him dual weilding some very fine swords.

Ray was having similar difficulties. Khan's eyes were glowing a bright green as he controlled many people at once. But he was mainly concentrating on controlling Shawn William Webb's unconcious body and making it fight Ray. This didn't even make any sense. How could Webb's body use Ki if all his Ki channels were ruptured. I had a theory that Webb's body was using Ki borrowed and transmitted from Khan.

Ugh, they're doing it wrong.

"Send message to Lucie: Switch places with Dan. Send message to Raymond: Use your water prison on Khan, you idiot. Forget Webb, He's just a puppet. Send group message to Raymond, Dan, Lucie, Aditya, Yadav, Markos: Decapitate or Restrain the dead or they will keep on coming."

A Holo appeared.

Messages Sent
Mana Consumed: 0.09%

I was watching intently as they started using my strategies. There was another Holo in front of me though.

Distance to Target: 1.4 Kms (0.86 miles)

I was getting close to the meteor. I could already see it on the horizon. Magnificent. There are very few words in the English language that can be used to describe what I saw. The meteor was lodged into the ground as if someone from the sky had thrown a black rock onto pure white porcelain. There were big cracks in the porcelain as well as the black rock. What seemed like lava flowed from the meteor into the ground.

The visibility was really bad.

"Activiate: Night Vision"

Night Vision Activated
Mana Consumption: 0.5% per minute

With my improved eyes, I noticed something which made me frown. Olaf was driving a snowmobile towards the meteor. Not only that, Honda and his two robots were flying just ahead in the same direction as me. I thought I was the only one who knew where the meteor was. They must have had assistance from satellite imagery. Honda was flying slowly, lower than me and it looked like he was following Olaf.

"Hey Agnimukh! Can you go down a little?" I requested loudly over the sound of the howling wind.

As Agnimukh inched closer to Honda, I heard a thumping sound over the sound of Agnimukh's wings and the howling wind. I turned my head to the right. The sound was getting closer. My enhanced vision helped me recognize Wu jumping towards us at a blistering pace. Whenever he landed and jumped forward again, the bones in his legs would break because of the sheer force. I didn't get much time to analyze his jumps. Wu crashed into the easily reachable target: Honda.