Character Profile - Shoaib Khan

Author's Note: Art already present in a previous chapter. One of the most complicated characters in my opinion.

==============================================================================

Name: Shoaib Khan

Title: The Persian King

Power: The Zombie King

Power Description: Khan can control people using crystal shards. He wears a big one around his neck while he controls people who have a shard inside their body. It doesn't matter if the person with the shard is dead or alive.

Territory: Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Syria and Jordan. Now that Ammon is dead, also the possession of Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Oman.

Hobbies: Shatranj (Chess).

Background: Shoaib has a very tragic past. He was abandoned by his mother in a Uranium mine in the Khorasan province of Iran. A mine worker found him and took him home as his own son. The place inside the mine where Khan was found was a small natural structure filled with green crystal shards. The worker had never seen such crystals at any moment in his life nor at any other place inside the mine. So he smuggled the crystals to his home and decorated Shoaib's room with them. He even crafted a wind chime out of it.

When Shoaib was 10 years old, his miner father passed away because of lung cancer from the radon gas that Uranium emits. Shoaib had been home schooled all his life, depending on his father for everything and now he was all alone. The harsh world that we live in gobbled him up.

Shoaib was forced to work as a child labourer at a construction company near his home town by his father's friends who provided Shoaib with shelter and food. There were no laws against it. He lived the life of a slave. He wished he could control people's actions. To make them do what he wanted so that he didn't have to work another day again.

Shoaib was a very smart young man and had a very calm soothing voice. He used his brains to get away from the town and find work as an announcer in an underground boxing ring in Tehran. He tried fixing fights for bookies at one point but quickly realized he was not suited for it. He met Tahir there when Tahir used to come and fight to blow off steam. Tahir always won, with cheating, of course. He always looked for fights and humiliated Shoaib many times but after he awakened his powers, Shoaib sneakily stabbed Tahir's neck with a crystal shard. Once someone is under your control, you know everything about them. And this is how Shoaib knew about The Battle Of The Ten Kings. Hence began his quest to rule over the world.

Power Level According To Ravi: 40

Rank According To Ravi: 9/10. Ammon is included in all these rankings, so Khan is not the last ranked King.

Pet: None.

The King/Queen He Likes The Most: Shawn William Webb. Because he is a quiet, inconspicuous person.

The King He Hates The Most: Ravi Sharma and 'his minion' Dan Smith. How can you not hate these guys? (Hmph. If you don't like me why do you give me an interview? - Dan)