Character Profile and Art - Helena Carrizo

Author's Note: Art is attached. Amazing work by Inshoo1. Here's the link to the gallery: http://inshoo1.deviantart.com/gallery/

I'll be doing profiles for each of the 10 Kings just like Helena. Adding two profiles for now. Helena and Ammon. You'll find Ammon's Profile and Art in the next chapter. As always Thanks for reading! - Phenil

============================================================

Name: Helena Carrizo

Title: The Brazillian Queen

Power: The Flying Lady.

Power Description: Helena can control the Gravity of objects and people in an area. Since gravity is just a force, her abilities include Telekenisis. She uses her Ki energy to apply a 'Fifth Force' that affects Gravity. This 'Fifth Force' is a recently theorized Force of Nature that is different from the four fundamental forces of nature - Gravity, Electromagnetism, Strong and Weak Nuclear Forces. The Fifth Force is said to cause the acceleration of galaxies in the ever expanding universe. The Earth's Gravity is 9.8 m/s2. Her current limit is altering the gravity by upto 15 m/s2. Which means if she is not careful, she can leave the earth's atmosphere and die. She flies by constantly manipulating the gravity of her own body. She often attacks her opponents by smashing them into each other or slamming objects on them.

Territory: The whole South American continent including - Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Columbia. There's an ongoing territorial dispute between her and Shawn William Webb for the countries Mexico, Panama, Honduras and Costa Rica.

Hobbies: Bird Watching.

Background: She was born in the city of São Paulo, Brazil in a very poor family. She used to work as a cleaner for a wealthy family since the age of 14 along with her mother who worked as a cook and her father who worked as a gardener at the same place. She always dreamt of flying away from her miserable life. Every evening she would watch birds fly home from the kitchen while her mother cooked dinner. She would feel like a caged bird. She captures a different bird every few days and cages them in the small cage of her staff. She then releases the bird the evening she captured it; to remind herself that she isn't like the helpless bird that can't fly on it's own. Her freedom is in her own hands no matter how constricting the cage of life is.

Power Level According To Ravi: 53

Rank According To Ravi: 5/10

The King She Likes The Most: Raymond Clarke. Because he's a cool, friendly guy.

The King She Hates The Most: Egor Evanov. Because his power 'The Jailer' represents what she hates the most.

===============================================================

Author's Note: Let me know in the comments if you want me to add anything to the profile. I'll update it immediately if I like your idea.