Character Profile and Art - Egor Ivanov

Author's Note: great artwork by Frika from Chile. Captures the menace that is Egor. Here's the link to the devaintart profile: http://407blackblossom.deviantart.com/

===================================================================

Name: Egor Ivanov

Title: The Russian King

Power: The Jalior

Power Description: Egor can create clones of himself. Each of his clone can jail a person in a transparent dimension that is very difficult to break. The dimensions can be stacked over one another making it literally impossible to break free from. He refused to say anything further.

Territory: Russia and parts of the former USSR.

Hobbies: Guns and snooker.

Background: Egor was born in Norilsk, Siberia. The northernmost, coldest and filthiest country in the world. Egor got involved with the Russian Mafia 'Bratva', when he was 17. He smuggled guns for them. He had the killer instict to be a gangster and the charm to be a businessman.

He soon rose up in ranks and took over his gang in just 2 years of joining it. He set up base in Moscow more out of necessity than desire. He competed with other organized criminals and became the best in 4 years time. Everyone feared him and fear generated false respect. He employed former KGB operatives and expanded his business.

There was only one man who dared to stand against him when he was the dark boss of the country. His advisor Vyacheslav. Again he refused to speak further about his history.

Power Level According To Ravi: 48

Rank According To Ravi: 7/10

The King He Likes The Most: "I like every one of these guys. They are interesting and the closest thing I have to family. I just loove Helena." *Leers*.

The King He Hates The Most: "I hate nobody. It's every King for themselves. Everyone has their own motivations and I respect that shit."

Dan Note: It was extremely difficult for me to get this interview and this is the last one. I haven't interviewed the remaining three guys, Wu - scary dude, Webb - didn't get the time and Olaf - not going near him even if he's giving free candy.

===============================================================================