Épisode 14.0

Author's Note: Please listen to the attached music while reading this chapter :)

====================================================

Lucie's Letters - Stealth Mode

=================================================

31st March, 2015, 11:30 P.M.

Victor Harbor, Australia.

—————————————————————————————————

I was standing in the control room of the operations compartment of a Collins-class submarine operated by the Royal Australian Navy. Standing in front of me was Jack Ross, the commanding officer of our submarine and standing beside me was Raymond Clarke, the Australian King. We were aboard one of the three submarines that had departed from the harbor an hour ago.

The town of Victor Harbor had been fairly peaceful and Raymond had informed me that had it been early December, the town would have been swirling with 'Schoolies'; high school kids on vacation.

We had recieved word from Atul that the Greek 'Triréme' had left sometime yesterday from Réunion, a french island that was situated near Madagascar. He had no other information, but this was enough information for our plans.

"What are you thinking?" Raymond asked me.

"None of your business." I curtly replied.

"So Ravi?" he smirked.

"*Sigh* Call me when something interesting happens." I said as I left to get acquainted with my living quarters for the next 10 days.

I was indeed thinking of Ravi, I was worried sick about him, but I wouldn't let it show. It had been a week since he left for the 'Dragon-world' and with no contact I had been a little lonely. I missed him. Even when we were separated in the real world, we could still talk with the help of his ability or through a phone. But it was a new kind of separation this time.

Time ran differently and haphazardly in Dragon-world so there was no way of knowing how many days had passed inside that realm. It ran faster sometimes while in some parts of that world it ran slowly.

I missed him but I guess he must miss me too. It would be the same for both of us. I was surprised by how much I had fallen for him. It was inexplicable for me. A year ago if you had asked me if I had a boyfriend, I would have laughed at your face. I couldn't ever imagine being in a relationship with someone. Combat was my life. Sure many men had tried and I had gone through a dating phase that ended in disaster and made me understand I could never have a normal relationship; even with someone from the magic world.

But there was something about Ravi that drew me to him. Maybe it was his sincerity and honesty or maybe it was his 'hot bod', which is a little shallow of me and laughable really. Character remains forever, 'hot bods' don't.

I still remember the moment when he had proposed to me. We were in the 'Realm of Dragons' under a sky that is almost an exact replica of the real world except that there are no clouds or lights to block the view of the velvety star-studded blanket of night. We were sleeping on the grass side by side looking above. He was showing me constellations.