Now I'm Nervous

We got at our house and settled down. I was pretty tired. I collapsed on the couch. But I had to lay down slowly. I was still pregnant. I just passed out. I was really tired.

The next morning, the curtains were closed. That's the first time I saw them closed in the morning. London always liked to keep them open. I walked into the kitchen to get water. It was all gone. And my beer. There was strawberries only. What the hell.

I walk upstairs to my room. Gerard sits there drawing. "Gerard.?" I say in a tired voice. "Good morning." he says as he gets up and kisses my forehead. Oh yea. He was living with me. I collapse on the bed. I want to lay on my stomach but I can't. Shit.

I have cravings going crazy. But I decided to keep them under control. "How you been.?" he asks as he strokes my hair. "I feel awful." I say mumbling with a pillow over my head. Being pregnant is tough. I have to pee constantly. Even when I sneeze I pee. Ugh. Shit.

Gerard starts nudging me to wake up. "You can't just stay in bed all day get up." he says as he takes the pillow away. I sit up and stretch. Wait. I needed to tell Polly that I was engaged. Shit. I was too lazy.

"Ugh, Mikey texted me. I need to get going to rehearsal." he said as he closed his drawing book and gave me a kiss. "Are you sure you'll be okay alone.?" he asks. "Yea, I'll call Polly." I say as I get up.

He smiles and leaves. Now, where's many phone. It was on the other side of the room. Shit. Good thing I got up. I walked over and called Polly.

"Hello." she said. "Polly gets your ass over here and bring junk food." I said before hanging up. I could've at least explained the situation.

I waited for twenty minutes. Who she took forever. I ran to the door when I heard the door bell. She had a box of marshmallows. "I know how it's like to be pregnant." she said as she entered. I closed the door and walked to the kitchen where she was. She turned around to me and gasped.

"Is that a ring.?" she said as she held up my hand. "Mmhmm." I said like I was sassy. "Wow, I'm so jealous of your ring." she said as she put my hand down. "We need to plan your wedding.!!" she screeches. Ugh. Here we go again. "Don't worry, I'll do all the planning." she said as she took out the marshmallows out bag by bag.

"I'll talk to Gerard about all of it. You won't have to worry about a thing.!" she said as she threw the box away. I sat down and thought, it would be nice to have a wedding day like Polly did.

Polly left to get started. I sat in the living. I don't know why. I got bored. Gerard bursted in. It made me jump a little. Good thing I didn't pee.

"Why.??" he blurted out. Did he not want Polly to plan it.? "Why what.?" I said as I turned to him. "Why did you try to do that.?" he said with tears falling out. What.? Like seriously what is he talking about. He got in front of me and got to his knees and cried in my lap.

This would be a lot easier to understand if I knew what he was talking about. "Why did you try to jump." he mumbled out. Ohhhhh. Shit. I looked away so he couldn't see me. "Why." he said as he picked his head up. " You weren't there." I said as I looked at him.

He started having more tears come out. He hugged me tight, I didn't think he could do that since I was pregnant. "I love you." he whispered in my ear. "I love you too." I whispered back.

It started getting late. So I got tired. I walked upstairs and collapsed on my bed. Gerard was in the corner drawing. He got up and sat on the bed next to me. He played with my hair. At least I could get some sleep. I don't know why but it feels good when people play with my hair.

"We'll be married soon." he says before I fall asleep.

-three months later-

I roll out of bed and into the shower. It feels like Polly's special day. But the thing is, it's mine. I took a twenty minute shower then hopped out. I felt squeaky clean.

Polly comes barging in and yelling "Come on let's go.!" I grab my dress and the picture of London. I smiled at it and went into Polly's car. I wasn't nervous really. I started getting a little nervous the closer we got there.

We arrived there and I see everyone setting up. Everything looked beautiful. The bride maids were some friends I had and some of my clients. I know right, me having friends. But, it seems normal now.

The bride maids got dressed together. I had to be the last one to get dressed. They all had to help me get in my dress. I look out the window and see the boys arrive. My heart beats immensely fast when I see Gerard there. I quickly get out from the front of the window so he doesn't see me.

I started doing my hair and putting lily poppies in it. I get nervous, and nervous. Shit. I hope I don't get too nervous. My stomach got a little big. It poked out but not too much. I wish I could've gotten pregnant after the wedding so I could look good in my wedding dress.

The bride maids started helping me get ready in my dress. It took about five minutes. Polly did my makeup differently. I looked at myself in the mirror. Wow. I've never seen myself like this. Not like, a loser.

Polly handed me my lily poppy bouquet and I took a deep breath. I couldn't believe I was getting married. I had no mom or dad. So I had to walk alone. I heard the casual wedding song come on. Shit. Now I'm really nervous.