The Good Ol' Days

"Wait.!" I hear. I know that voice.

I turn around and see Mikey. "Evee.!" he shouts. He runs over to me to stop me. I smile and get down. But my foot slipped so I fall. I catch the ledge and look up at Mikey. He grabs my hands but he can't. I'm grilling the ledge too tight. I'm afraid to let go. "Frank.!" he shouts. Frank appears and runs over. They grab both my hands and pull me up.

I collapse on the floor of the roof and pant, so does Frank and Mikey. "What were you thinking.?" Frank says as he catches his breath. I look at him. Then I look away. "I think you should see Gerard." Mikey says as he helps me up.

We walked down the stairs on the side of the building and after the fourth window, we climbed in. I see Ray and Bob sitting down. "Hey Evee.!" Ray shouts. "Where's Gerard.?" Mikey asks. "He's outside getting a smoke." Bob says. Mikey nudges me to go outside. I walk out the front door and walk down the stairs. I reach the front door of the building and take a deep breath.

I opened the door and saw Gerard leaning against the wall smoking. "G-Gerard." I say with a stutter. I turns and looks at me. He pauses and puts out his cigarette. "Evee.?" he says as he gets closer. Stand right in front of me as we stare at each other.

Out of no where we both hug each other.

"I love you." I whisper in his ear. "I love you too." he says as he hugs me tighter. "So how's tour.?" I ask as I put my hands in my pockets ignoring the fact that I almost died. "Great. We're performing tomorrow, want to come.?" he asks. I smile and look at him. "I'd be honored to." I say as I give him a kiss.

"Why didn't you come back.?" I ask as a tear falls down. "My manager said that he got us more concerts so we ended up traveling to places." he said as he wipes my tear away. "I'm sorry I've been busy."

"Well I gotta get going." I say as I walk away. "Do you have to.?" he asks as he holds my arm. "We just saw each other after four years." He did have a point. He pulled he toward him so that my body was pressed up against him and put his hand on my lower waist. He made me tremble. "Want to come over to my place.?" I ask. He smiles and picks me up bridal style. He head over there having a conversation the whole way like the good ol' days.

"What's the definition of the word, caterpillar.?" I ask. "Slimy gooey, hairy things that people don't dare touching." he answers. "What's the definition of the word, drawing.?" he asks. "Lines." I say. "What's the definition of the word, light bulb.?" "Things a guy has go he can see his way through the dark to jack off." he says with a chuckle. "You're so gross.!" I complain as I smack his chest.

We arrive and enter in. "This is my habitat.!" I yell listening to the echo. "Wow this place is bigger last time I imagined." he says as he closed the door.

"Yup and I live here all by myself." I say as I take off my coat. "This is a huge house and all for you.? Lucky." he says as he takes his coat off. "Well I let people spend a few nights here in Polly's room." I say as I walk upstairs.

"This place is dark." he said as he follows me. "Wow you really like to say something about this house." I say with a chuckle as I open my bedroom door. Before I had posters everywhere and action figures. Now, all I have is a picture of Polly and me at the wedding on the wall. I I have nothing on my desks other than the picture of London and a lily poppy. My room looks boring now.

"Wow, your room has no character.!" he says as he collapses on my bed. I lay down next to him and stare at my ceiling. "How you been when I was away.?" he asks. I froze. I looked back and remember how alone I was. I sit up and think about earlier. I was so close. Gerard gets a call on his phone. He leaves the room and I start crying.

I was so alone. I was so sad. And Mikey and Frank save me. I wiped my tears as he walked back in. "I love you." he says as he kisses me. He leans me back so I lay down on the bed. His body presses against mine as he strokes my hair. I grip his shoulders as he begins to take his shirt off.

I woke up and remembered exactly what happened. I smiled and laid back. Wow. I sat up and looked at the time. Then I realized that I had nothing to do. I looked at my picture of London and smiled. Then I remembered when she screamed at me if I was pregnant or that I slept with Gerard. Shit. Well too late London.

I got a reminder on my phone.

*phone screen*

Polly's Birthday.!

Shit. I'll be at her house soon. Shit. I had to go to Gerard's concert. I'll just bring her to the concert. Problem solved. Gerard got a text on his phone.

*phone screen*

Mikey: Dude.! Where you been.? Brian is going crazy.! You better get down here.

Shit. Looks like Gerard has to wake up. I nudged him and pushed him. He stayed asleep. I pushed him off the bed. He looked up at me. "You better get going." I said as I handed him his phone. He looked at his phone as quickly put his clothes on. "Shit.!" he said. "I'll see you at the concert." he said as he gave me a peck on the lips before leaving.

I laid back and immediately got alone again. I guess I'll just be on my way to Polly's.