Lamest Geek in High School

He kissed me with passion. I didn't know where this was heading. He grabbed my leg and raised it so it was against his waist. Thing is, I'm not flexible. It hurt like hell. I decided to just kiss him back. Not with that much passion though. He put his hand around my waist and slid it down. He grabbed my ass. I panicked and gripped the flannel shirt hanging behind me. He picked me up so his middle was between my legs.

I was so nervous. What should I do.? What was I supposed to touch.? He laid me down on the floor and took off my sweater. Shit. Why did I wear such little clothes.? He took off his shirt and that's when I knew things where going too far. He started gripping my hair and tangling it in his fingers. He grabbed the bottom of my tube top. I knew he was about to take it off. I had no bra on.!! I didn't even feel my hand move and I punched him right in the nose. He jumped back groaning in pain. "What the fuck you bitch.!" he yelled. I guess I fucked up. I didn't know what to do so I grabbed my sweater and opened he door. Right when I opened the door I saw Gerard turning to me.

He was buttoning his shirt back up. Ugh I knew what head doing with Lindsay. Shit. And I just lost my chance to score. "What were you doing in there.?" he asked with a smirk. "Uhh, uhh." I tried to explain. He made a horrified face when he saw the guy come out of the closet with a bloody nose. "He was getting touching me." I said. "Well that's the point." he said as he walked up to me. "He didn't touch you anywhere you didn't like.? Did he.?" he asked with an angry face. "I socked him in the nose before he could." I said chuckling. He both walked in the backyard to where people were hanging out in the pool. I sat down next to the pool and he did so. I took off my stilettos and put my feet in. Gerard rolled up his pants to his knees and put his feet in as well.

"So liking the party.?" he asked. "So far.? Not really." I said with a chuckle. I fixed my hair and realized my flower was gone. "My lily poppy.!!" I panicked. "Don't worry." he said as he handed me another. I smiled and blushed and placed it back in my hair. We both looked up at the moon. "Hey.!." said the girl with my shoes. Looks like she was stripped in her underwear in the pool. This guy was butt naked running around the pool. "Oh god.!" I said as I covered my eyes. "What, you haven't see a dick before.?" Gerard asked. "I'm virgin.!" I pouted. His eyes widen. Shit. Now I'm embarrassed. I turns away and rubbed arm. "Hey, there's nothing wrong with that. After all we're still in high school." he said with a chuckled. I laughed.

"This feels like a teen movie." I said. "What makes it a teen movie.?" he asked. "Well there's drugs, sex, house party, some geeks hanging out at the side of the house being loners." I said. "Then why don't you join them you geek.?" he said laughing. I playfully hit his chest.

Gerard's band was about to play and I was all the way in the back. In the doorway to the back door. I could see Gerard on stage and smiling at me. He started talking in his microphone. "I'd like to dedicate this song to Lindsay, I love you baby." he said as he pointed to her. I felt heart broken. I hope he dedicates one song to me. I saw Frank up there. Looks like he was in the band too. There were so many girls screaming and lifting up their shirts. Gross. I decided to just focus on them.

Once they were done performing Lindsay got up on stage and started yelling in the microphone. I think it woke up the whole neighborhood. "I am their biggest fan.! And I love you Gerard.!" she screeched through the microphone before grabbing Gerard and kissing him forcefully. I could hear so much people say "Get a room.!"

Once they were done with their little "show" Gerard got off the stage and was looking for me. He got stopped by so many people saying how good he was. We was walking up to me after he got out of the crowd until Lindsay grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs. Shit.

I sat down on the floor next to the stage. I looked up at the house. I could see Gerard and Lindsay having sex through the window. I looked away when Lindsay's ass was pressed against the window. "Hey." Frank said as he had a cigarette in one hand and a beer bottle in the other. He sat down next to me and we had a long chat about his band.

Everyone started walking inside. I guess something was going on. Me and Frank walked over the house. "What do you think's going on.?" I asked. "Someone probably fucked another girl's man." he said with a chuckle.

I stood at the door way and saw Lindsay standing on the counter with Gerard standing next to it. "Ladies and gentleman.!!" Lindsay yelled. "Thank you for coming to my party. I know and love every single one of you.! But.! There is someone we don't know and love yet.!" Was she talking about me.? "I think she's talking about you." Frank said. Shit. All the attention was going to go to me. "Everyone please welcome new face. Evangeline.!!" she yelled. Shit. She pointed to me and people started pushing me in the the center. Everyone circled me and clapped.

I felt so special. I bowed and smiled. I waved to Gerard and he waved back. "But looks like she does not fit in." she said with puppy eyes. "Release it.!" she yelled. Before I could react. Gallons of bird poop fell all over me. I wasn't exactly covered in it, but it was all over me. Everyone was quiet before Lindsay said "To the lamest geek in high school.!" After that, everyone laughed. I look at Gerard. His eyes were widen and his jaw dropped. I started crying and ran out of the house. I didn't bother asking for a ride from Gerard. I was so embarrassed. I cried all the way home.