Marry Me

Me and Polly got to the pharmacy and got a pregnancy test. I felt scared. We went home and I took the test. I read the box and it said I to wait five minutes. I turned it over and opened the door to find Polly waiting for me. "Well.?!" she said a frenetic voice. "Have to wait." I said as I walked in circles. Shit. Imagine if I am pregnant. Will Gerard run.? No. He's too much of a nice guy. Hopefully.

I go in the kitchen and start eating junk food worrying. "Eves. What are you going to do if you are pregnant.?" she asks. "Tell Gerard and hope he
doesn't run." I say as I chew my marshmallows harshly.

Then I think about all the bad things that would happen if I was. Sleep loss, arguing with Gerard, might being left alone. My wedding planning business was over. I completely forgot about it. Shit.

"Eves. Go check, it's been five minutes." she says as she pressed the snooze on the alarm from her phone. I take a deep breath and walk over to the bathroom. I pick it up and turn it over. Shit. I'm pregnant. Polly gasps and yells "omg you're a soon to be mommy.!" Before I could say anything. Everything went black.

I woke up on Polly's couch with a mild headache. "Hey sunshine." she said as she rubbed my forehead. "I had the craziest dream ever.! I was pregnant." I said with a chuckle. "No honey." Polly says as she held up a positive pregnancy test. Shit.

I grabbed it and looked at it. Shit. "I better get going Polly." I say as I give it back to her and put on Gerard's sweater. I get a text from him.

*phone screen*

Gerard: Come to the park, look your best <3

Umm alright. I get a cab home and rummage through my closet when I get home. Maybe London has something. Turns out she did. It was a dress that was tight around the waist and flowing on the rest. I put on fishnet tights and flats. I put a lily poppy in my hair and head off to the park. I know that he's by the lily poppies so I walk close to there.

He walks up to me wearing a black shirt with a red tie and his skinny jeans. "I love you." he said. "And I just wanted to say...." I froze when he got down on his knees. I felt tears come down. "Will you marry me.?" he asks as he pulls out a little black velvet box with a ring shining from the sun.

I covered my hand over my mouth. "I-I don't know what to say." I said with a stutter. "You don't have to say anything. You can turn back. But I'll know you'll say yes if you wave." he said with a chuckle. I took off my hand from my mouth and smiled. "Yes Gerard. I will marry you." I said so confidently.

"Are you serious.??" he said as he got up. "I love you." I said as I nodded. He grabbed my hand and put the ring on my left finger closest to my little finger. He looked up at me and smiled. "Shall we tell everyone.?" he asks handing me a lily poppy.

Then I remembered that I was pregnant. So I took a deep breath and said softly "Please don't run when I tell you this." His smiled kinda dropped. He looked worried.

He might not. We're engaged now. He can't just take the ring and leave. Can he.? I took a deep breath and let it out. "I'm pregnant." I swallowed and started shaking.

He wasn't saying anything. Shit. I looked down not wanting to see him run. He grabbed my hand. I looked back up. He smiled so, like, big.!! Was he happy.?

"This is the beginning of us." he said as he pulled me in for a hug. "So you're not leaving.?" I asked as I pulled away. "Why would.? Your my fiancé. And now you're pregnant. I've never been this happy in my life.!" he blurted out. I smiled feeling so happy that he wanted to stay with me.

He propped out he elbows which made me grab hold of it. He escorted me to his car.

We drive off to that building where I was going to jump. I guess that was their hangout place.

We walked in the front door and walked up the stairs. So much stairs.! We got to their door and saw all the boys lounging around talking about the band.

"Hey.!" everyone shouted. "Guys we have news.!" Gerard blurted out. "Well, well, well." Ray said as he got up. I guess he saw my ring. "Looks like you guys are tying the knot." he said as he showed everyone.

Everyone got up to see my ring. All heard was "Wow. Congrats. Cool." "And...." Gerard said. He brought everyone's attention to him. "She's pregnant." he blurted out.

Everyone walked up to him and started nudging him. Omg. I covered my hand over my mouth and started giggling. "ooooo" said everyone. By the tell of Gerard's face, he was abash. He started chuckling when he looked at me.

All the guys started falling asleep so they went to sleep. I headed out the door to go home. "Can I come.?" he asked whispering in my ear. I smiled and nodded.

He went out the building and into Gerard's car. "Can I ask you something.?" he said as he started the car. "Sure." I said as I buckled in my seatbelt. "Can I live with you.?" he said as he headed to my house. "You want to live with me.?" I asked. We are engaged. But, I never thought about us living together. "Yea, we are going to be a family. I don't want to keep visiting you to see you and my child over and over again. I want to always with be with you." he said as he put his hand on mine. I blush. "Of course you can." I said as I gave him a peck on his cheek.

Then we headed off home.