Spin the Bottle

"POLLY.!" I yelled. I went out of my room and entered hers. "Ever heard of knocking dweeb.?" she said as she texted. "I need your help, I'm going to a party and I need some clothes." I begged. "Party.? You.? Ha.! Well, if you're going to a party those clothes aren't going to do." she said as she got up. She took out all mini skirts, tube tops, and stilettos. Whoa. I tried on a black tube ton with rhinestones on the top with a lace mini skirt. "Okay, and with these shoes.!" she said as she handed them to me. You could use these as ninja stars. I put them on and I could barely walk.

"Okay you're ready, come with me to get my makeup." Polly said. She left it downstairs and told me to come with her. "Keep the shoes on.!" she said to me. Why couldn't she come back upstairs. I took a step and step down the stairs very slowly. I finally made it. I caught London's eye. "Where are you going wearing that.?" London asked. "Party.!" Polly said answering for me. I felt embarrassed wearing this. I felt like I was showing too much. Good thing Polly had a date tonight. I could just take this off before the party.

Around seven I started getting ready. "Okay, remember to wear that outfit dweeb, you won't get dick with hoodies and jeans." she said as she left. "You're not actually going wear that.?" London asked. "No way." I answered. London went upstairs to take a shower. I heard my doorbell rang. I opened it and saw that Gerard was there. "Gerard.! Hi.!" I blurted out. "Are you ready.?" he asked. "I was just about to get ready.!" I stated. "Well let me help you." he said. "A-alright." I said with a stutter.

I went upstairs with him and into my room. "Okay, let's a look at your clothes." he said as he looked at my clothes that were already sorted out on my bed. He looked in my closet for anything else. "Here, wear this." he said handing me the clothes Polly gave me. Shit. I forgot to return them. "I feel I show too much." I said. He handed me my long button down sweater. "Ugh, fine.!" I said as I grabbed the clothes. He just kept staring at me. I gave him the hand signal to get out. I shut the door when he got out of the room.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a whore. I opened my bedroom door and went downstairs. It felt like I was going to prom. Walking down the stairs to my escort. When Gerard saw me his eyes widen. I smiled and blushed as I continued to walk. By the time I got to the last step, Gerard snapped out of it. We walked out of the house and in the car. I felt so uncomfortable in this outfit. I didn't feel like myself. Plus I was cold. "Here." he said as he held a lily poppy to me. It was so sweet. It was my favorite flower. "Aw, thank you Gerard." I said as I grabbed it. I put it in my hair. It sorta matched my outfit.

When we got to the party, it was a huge house. "Whoa." I whispered. There was so many people. I think all the seniors at school were there. Everyone dressed just like me. I'm sure that's not a good thing. "Nervous.?" Gerard said. "There's so much people.!" I said in shock. "Don't worry, if you get lonely just text me where you are and I'll stay next to you." he said trying to comfort me. I smiled and blushed as we got out of the car. I walked in with Gerard by my side. Everyone staring at us as we walked in. For once, I felt like I fit in.

Once we got in Gerard was greeting by Lindsay with her tongue. I just stood there awkwardly watching as Lindsay opened one eye and saw me. "Lindsay, you remember Evee don't you.?" he asked. "Yes." she answered with a smile on her face. "I have something to show you baby, come with me." she said as walked up the stairs of the house. "You'll be okay alone right.?" he asked me. "Yea of course." I lied. He smiled and walked upstairs to follow Lindsay.

"Hey.!" a random girl said to me. She had heavy black eye shadow on, straight brunette hair, small black dress, and the same shoes as me. "H-hi." I said. "How come I never seen you before.?" she asked. "Oh, no one ever notices me." I said. "Well tonight is your lucky night, here have a beer." she said as she handed me a bottle. "I'm too young to drink." I stated. "We all our honey come on let's party.!" she said as she pulled me into the living room where people were playing spin the bottle. I panicked.

"Hey.!" I heard. I turn and saw Frank from the mall. "Ever played this game.?" he asked. "N-no." I answered. "That answer will change." he said as he sat down with me to play.

The girl with my shoes handed the bottle to a buff guy. I knew him. He was the captain of the football team. Every single girl wanted the bottle land on them. My heart stopped when the bottle landed on me. He smiled and stood up holding out his hand to help me up. Everyone around me started saying "oooooooooo." I started getting nervous. Was I going to have sex tonight.? Apparently you go to a closet and kiss.

He led me to a closet and locked the door. I started getting butterflies. He smiles. And grabbed the back of my neck and started kissing me with passion.
I didn't know where this was heading.