Prologue

After living a tedious and monotonous life growing up all she wanted was fun. Fun like getting drunk several nights a week and coming home so hung over she couldn't see her own feet. Fun like enjoying a night out with her 3 other best friends who have joined her all along.

Is that really fun?

Young Sydney Martin was forced to endure the life of a stereotype. Living the same routine everyday. Her boyfriend, or now ex boyfriend put her in an empty whole of nothingness.

But Sydney was in love.

Falling so hard she saw nothing else but him. Everything in her life was the blur of a common place.They would under go everything with each other. From eating breakfast together in the morning, to playing in the sheets at night.

Her life was perfect.

All her friends loved her boyfriend, Evan. The would spend many evenings at a time with each other, Evan didn't mind the company of other females. They were all perfect together. Sydney thought she found her prince. He treated her like a princess. She thought her bland life of an adolescent had ceased to exist, she thought it had disappeared.

Everyday was a new day for Sydney. Of course when your 20 years old & withstanding a job at an aquarium what other option do you have? Evan made it exciting for her. They would go to amusement parks, travel the world together for years on end.

But nothing lasts forever.

One day, it all stopped and he was gone. It was just another Cinderella story. Break ups do that to you, they rip apart everything you once had in your heart. That's what a heart break is all about. All that Sydney had left was her 3 best friends, Abbie, Kalie, & Amanda. Of course she had her parents in a distant way but what 20 year old wants to sulk with their 50 year old guardians?

Sydney was convinced love doesn't exist. So she forced her life to become a fast pace movie franchise. Getting drunk at bar's every night and living her life to the most in order to leave the life that only existed in the past.

But when her best friend Abbey introduces yet another celebrity friend to her group she doesn't stand a chance. With one wink of an eye & a new future ahead of her everything could be thrown away. Maybe she could even love again.

But life always has obstacles.

Does love truly exsist?