Author's Note

Hello Readers!

Quick author's note before the first real update of this book.

You have probably heard me say it a million times by now, but it is VERY important that you read "Shooting Stars" before reading this book!

This book is NOT a "sequel" to "Shooting Stars", but rather a PART TWO. This book is focused on different characters, and it is also based a few years later than "Shooting Stars" is.

However, in saying that, it is still highly recommended that you read "Shooting Stars" first because this book has MAJOR spoilers, and you will understand this storyline much better if you have previously read "Shooting Stars".

To add to that, in saying that this is a fictional story, the Blackhawks' Stanley Cup Championship wins are not identical to what they are in real life. Basically, the years that they win the Stanley Cup in this story as well as in "Shooting Stars" are not entirely the same as the years that they have won in real life.

Furthermore, I wrote this story according to who was on the Hawks roster at the time I was writing. In saying this, I apologize if there are players who are on the Hawks in this story, who may no longer play for the Blackhawks anymore. For example, Brandon Saad is in this story, and I know that he doesn't play for us anymore (*cries*), but at the time I wrote this, he did. So, I apologize for that. :)

This story is also quite long, so please stick with me! <3

Again, if there is inappropriate content in any of the chapters of this book, I will be sure to warn you guys before uploading.

Enjoy this novel & I love you all so much.

-Becca xoxo