CHAPTER 59 : PHOTOGRAPH

#SAT9S

DEDICATED TO : ZYMIE PINGAL

CHAPTER 59 : PHOTOGRAPH

His confidence unleashed all the unspoken anger that I have for him. He seemed so sure of himself. He has the same level of confidence that I got and none of us wants to surrender first. He'll, I won't. This is not about battered egos. I fight for a girl I cared for and that's the same girl he abandoned. Hindi ko alam kung saan siya kumukuha ng kakapalan ng mukha. Dahil sa pagkakaalam ko, siya ang may atraso.

Even in a very twisted idea, I couldn't understand why he has to act like he doesn't care for her. Maybe, Roy has something to do with it. But if the guy has guts, he would have defy them. Gumawa sana siya ng paraan. Nakaiinis na makita siyang nasa harap ko. If I could easily erase his face, ginawa ko na.

I'm beyond angry. I'm extremely mad. The people around Rhea think she's strong enough to handle situations like this. Pathetic idiots.  I want to strangle them all. Ren Delgado is on the same line. The Ramirez guy, too. Both of them are cowards. Even Rhea's family belongs on that category. Do they really knew her or Rhea had a great job on hiding her trueself to them? I strongly believe that what I've seen in her was geniune. The trauma, her sadness, her weaknesses. She is not expressive but easy to read. Pain can be simulated but on her case, that's impossible. Hers was real and it almost destroy her.

I have this thought that the asshole knew what Rhea has been going through and it's sickening to think that she let her suffer alone. Recap of unanswered questions is too late. I wouldn't bother to ask. Lalabas rin kung ano ang totoo. Hindi ko na kailangang tahasang magtanong kung ano ang nasa isip nila.

The world knows I'm not forgivable. I'm selfish. I don't usually estimate fairness and unfairness. I don't question what's ethical and immoral. I don't usually wait for equity because I find my own justice. Napatunayan ko 'yon nang kalabanin ko ang sarili kong pamilya. I will not treat anyone like a saint. But this is the first time that I truly cared for someone. Ang makitang paulit-ulit na nasasaktan ang taong gusto kong protektahan ay nakapanggagalaiti at ang makita na maayos at nasa masayang kalagayan ang taong nanakit sa kanya ay mas ikinagagalit ko.

"Ayos ka lang, Shinn?" I forced Rhea to set a day-off, so we can have a tour. She's been working like a dog. She turned into a compulsive worker. Hindi  naman siya ganyan sa New Zealand. I don't know if she's simply busy or she just want to be with her asshole ex. The latter is more reasonable.

I nod. "Yeah."

"You seem off today." She sighed. "Nabobored ka na ba rito sa Pilipinas? Sabi ko naman sayo busy ako ngayon. Hindi kita masasamahan palagi."

"I'm fine, but I miss to party with you. Let's party tonight?"

She pouts. What a cute gesture. "May pasok pa ako bukas ng maaga. Baka hindi ako magising."

"Your work seems very demanding." I said drily. "Or is it your boss?"

She flushed. I almost roll my eyds. Okay. I get it. "Hindi. Talagang natambak lang ang mga dapat kong gawin."

"Really, feisty?"

"Oh, cut the crap, Shinn." Pinunasan niya ang bibig niya. "Saan mo gusto pumunta?"

I shrup my shoulders. "Your the boss. Wala akong alam rito maliban sa bars at hotels."

Naningkit ang mata niya. "Ilang babae na ang dinala mo sa hotel na tinutuluyan mo?"

I smirked. "Wala pa."

"Hindi ako naniniwala sayo!"

"Nagsasabi po ako ng totoo." I sliced my steak. "I bring them to other hotels."