CHAPTER 55 : FAULT

#SAT9S

DEDICATED TO : MICS SAN PEDRO

CHAPTER 55 : FAULT

I woke up by the feeling of suffocation. Someone was hardly squeezing my throat, choking me to death. If this was just a fucking nightmare, I have to end it now. My hands swiftly went up to my neck and I felt cold hands wrapped around it. Shit. I wasn't dreaming.

Due to panic attack, my eyes snapped open. I saw Rhea on top of me, her face flaring red. Her fingers adds more pressure and fuck, I was unable to keep my normal breathing pattern. I was almost out of breathe!

"H-hey, stop!" I couldn't even spit the words out of my mouth properly. Damn, girl.

Gladly, she let go of my precious neck. I was about to utter 'thanks' when her hands touchdown on my left cheek, creating a loud crunchy sound. I cussed repeatedly.

"Anong ginawa mo sa akin, ha?" She shouted like a banshee. She could tear the whole building by that scream. I caught her pulse as she tries to hit me again. "Bitiwan mo ako! Hindi pa ako tapos sayo!"

"Calm down!" I shouted back. She kept on resisting. She hustled above my stomach, putting all her weight on me and I end up wincing on the impact. "Fuck! That hurts!"

"Serves you right!" Her pulse slip out of my grip and she started on hitting me again. "Anong ginawa mo sa akin!"

I winced as her fist touchdown on my nose. I groaned in pain, making some animalistic noise. I close my eyes tightly as I bear with it. That punch blows my defense away, I almost faint. My spine landed flatly back to bed and I ended up clutching my nose. I never knew she could punch that hard!

"O-okay ka lang?" She get off above me. I opened my eyes once again. This time, I gave her a glare.

"You punched me straight on the nose and you dared to ask if I'm okay? Damn. I could rape you right now." I get up, checking my nose at the same time. Thank God it didn't bleed and got crook or else she would experience hell for the second time.

"B-Bakit kasi tayo magkatabi? Nasa'n tayo? Ba't hindi mo ako inuwi? Did you call my father-"

"One question at a time, feisty." I raised my finger in the air. She finally shut her mouth. "First, why did you do that? Are you going to kill me?"

After all the favors I put up to her, she's going to choke me in my sleep, slap me hard on the face and punch me straight on the nose. Fantastic. This is what I will receive after the rare act of benevolence? Wow. I should've left her on the bar last night stained with her own vomit.

She cleared her throat, then pouted. I've never seen her as cute as today but that doesn't change what happened earlier. I was nearly killed. I never knew she could be murderous in morning. I crossed my arms while looking down at her.

"A-akala ko lang kasi. . ." She played with her fingers. I almost roll my eyes. I don't know how am I going to cope up with her attitude. She seems. . .disoriented. She could be a wolf, then a lamb in a second. She could play brave, she could play fragile. Her immaturity has levels. Sometimes, it's mild. Sometimes, it could be worse. She could be the death of me, literally and figuratively.

Just like now. She looks guilty for a few seconds, but ends up giving me a glare. Oh, this is great. "Bakit ka kasi tumabi sa akin! Hindi ba pwedeng matulog ka na lang sa lapag o kaya sa sofa. Mayaman ka naman. Ba't hindi ka na lang nag-seperate ng room-"

"Hey, hey. Pause for a moment and listen." I chuckled on her prudery. "You have a very old-fashioned brain, feisty. Firstly, I'm not a gentleman."

She rolled her eyes upward. "Great. Ba't nga ba ako nag-expect na gentleman ka?"