Chp.16

"Thank you so much I really appreciate it."

   I gave a smile to the janitor, who opened my locker for me. He walked away grumpily, leaving me to feel bad. Oh well im to starving to feel bad right now. I put some of my things into my locker, since I didnt go into it yet today...or ever.

   I grabbed my brown paper bag, and hesitantly shut my locker. Im not looking foward to opening it again. I turned around no longer facing my locker, but I didnt start walking yet. This school was big and still new to me, I didnt even know which way was the cafeteria. 

   There was a door to my left that led to the outside. I guess I could just eat outside on my own.As I headed for the door, I heard footsteps rounding the corner.

Cam's POV

  As im wandering the halls of the school I wonder why im looking for one of Carla's friends. Vanessa and I parted ways after she insisted on coming along to look with me. She went to look in the girls bathroom and I...well im just walking. No where in particular. In all honesty id rather not run into Darcy. If im the one to find her that will be, well, awkward. Shes probably just exploring the school, in no need to be found. I heard a locker door slam. Oh great.

   I heard foot steps as I walked around the corner. Thats when I saw her. Darcy was about to walk out the door. A door which I was fully aware would sound an alarm if it was opened. It was a door used for emergencys only.

"Wait dont open that door!"

   Darcy turned her head to me confused, but then she smiled.

"And why shouldnt I?"

"Well, that door isnt for students to use to go as they please. Its for emergencys. Fires and stuff like that."

"Ohh," Darcy said ", So technically you saved me from a heap load of trouble on my first day then?"

"Yea I guess I did."

   We werent far away from each other now. I guess during the conversation I had unconsciusly moved closer.

"Carla was looking for you and begged me to help..."

   Another pair of footsteps rounded the corner.

"Yea, go ahead give all the credit to your sister Cam. Its not like I intently scoured the girls bathroom."

Darcy's POV 

   Vanessa walked straight up to me, and linked our arms.

"Now? Can we go to lunch?" Vanessa gave a smile that seemed like it could lighten up any rainy day.

   I wish I was as pretty as her. Then maybe it wouldnt be so hard to go move around constantly, because then everywhere you go people will like you.

"See you back at the table Cam!"

   Vanessa and Cam eat lunch together? Wow...small world.

Cam's POV

"Cam!"

   Carla ran up to me in the busy hallway. The hallways were always the most crowded right after lunch.

"Did you ever find Darcy?"

"Yea, look I have to get to--"

"Did you send her to our lunch table?"

"What? No, I dont even no where you--"

"Then what did you do with her!"

"Nothing! Vanessa brought her back to our lunch table, and she sat with us."

"Cam!"

"WHAT!"

"Why would you let Darcy get infatuated with them?"

"With who?"

"Vanessa and her clique?"

"Idk, we will talk later I have to go."

   Our little scene in the middle of the hallway was causing more traffic then there needed to be, so I quickly infused myself with the crowd.

Darcy's POV

"What was it like sitting with them?"

"Sitting with who?"

"You know! Vanessa and her clique?"

   Bryn bombarded me with questions as we all walked home from school. I think Carla was a little bit mad that I didnt sit with them. Luckily she wasnt giving me the silent treatment, I hate that, but she seemed down. Before I could over think Shawn started talking, expectiong everyone to listen.

"Guys listen up, I have a great plan for what we are going to do tonight---"

Oh gosh I dont even want to know what Shawn has planned becuase...well I havent thought of it yet. Anyways thank you so much if you are reading this! Sorry its so short, not that anyone cares though :) Anyways this is dedicated to @QuotesforYou5120 becuase she always comments, and say such nice things to me! We have been talking for awhile now and I dont know why I didnt dedicate sooner :)

Anyways THANKS SO MUCH, please follow,vote, and comment!! :D

-Jess