Chp.7

I awkwardly stood before everyone I've basically met here besides Cam, Carla's older brother. Jeremy was giving me a look that said "Are you just going to stand there like and idiot, or can I butt in." It seemed like everyone was waiting for me to respond to Shawn. I put on a brave face and acted like I was way more confident then I actually was.

"Yup, it's me. By the way hows your umm..."

   I was referring to when I kicked Shawn in the balls because I didnt exactly like the way he grabbed me. The anger on his face shown bright.

"ITS FINE." Shawn said then toning down his voice. "It didnt even hurt or anything, your a complete weakling."

   I raised one eyebrow like I always did when I was coming up with a good remark. Shawn was the only one not smirking at us bickering.

"Oh so now im the weakling? I remember it as to you were the one on the ground crying not me.."

"I WAS NOT CRYING! Your a girl so you wouldnt understand..."

   I simply giggled at the thought of sweet victory. This guy acts so tough, but he doesnt have much of a brain. 

   The shortest of the boys, the one who is yet to be named steped towards me and extended his hand.

"I'm Charlie." I reached to shake his hand but before I could touch it someone slapped his hand out of the way.

   I looked to see who it was, and it was none other then Carla. She smiled a devious smile before she spoke.

"Dont associate with the enemy Darcy."

"Enemy?" I thought they were all friends.

"LAST ONE TO THE WOODS TEAM WILL BE IT FIRST!" Izzy screamed.

   The group started to run towards the side of the feild. Jeremy followed the group, almost like he knew what he was following for. I just stood and watched as everyone ran further and further away from me. Was this some sort of game? I would think they would all be a bit old for games. Even Jere is probably to old for this. I jumped out of my skin when I heard a voice behind me.

"Well, arent you going to run?" It was Cam.

"Hows your nose?" I asked.

"I'll live."

"So why are we supposed to run...?" 

"I guess you'll have to find out wont you?" 

   With that Cam took off running, but stopping to turn around when he was about ten feet in front of me.

"You no how to run dont you?"

   Oh I know how to run alright. Within two seconds I was already past him, kicking dirt up behind me.

This chapter is really short, most of the chapters are though because then the endings wouldnt be as good, and the chapters would seem to drag on, but whatever anyways because who reads my story...But if you are reading this THANK YOU so much! Please comment what you think, vote, and become a FAN:)))) Thx again for reading! It means a lot!

-Jess