Chp.11

Darcys POV

Inside of the house reminded me a lot of Carla and Cam's house. It looked like something out of the 70's. Everything was light blue exept the rug in the living room and bedrooms was white, and the tile floor in the kitchen was light blue and white squares. My Dad was way over excited as he showed us around, and it's really small inside so showing us around was basically twenty minutes of Dad explaining what everything was. I know what a microwave is, and a tv, and a lamp. So thanks Dad for telling me again.

   Dad showed Jeremy and I to our rooms. The set up of the doors in the halway was a lot like Carlas. Jeremy and my rooms were on the left, mine first, and Mom and Dads room was the last door on the right. So I guess the first door on the right is a bathroom. Oh no im sharing a bathroom with Jeremy?! The last time that happened...okay actually I dont even want to think about that. I shook of the bad memories that were threating to come alive in my head and opened the door to my room. 

   White wallk. Pink bed. Pink desk. Pink rug. Pink,pink,pink. I dont even like pink that much. Oh well I'm not going to complain, its just a color anyways. I stood by the bed examining the (pink) bedspread. At least the fabric was good materiel. This bed better be comfy for only being a twin. I heard footsteps behind me.

"How do you like your room princess?" Dad asked, clearly in a better mood then me. I forced a smile.

"Its cool..." Luckily before I could say anything else there was a knock on the door.

   It must be Carla, she might want to see if I'm still mad or anything. I'll tell her I was never really mad, and that I have o clue why i acted that way. then maybe we could all just forget this. I really need to be on good terms with these people. I want to make the most of my time here.

"Its probably one of your friends."

   I took Dads comment as a way to say "go ahead and get the door". I exited my room without looking back. Jeremy must still be in his room, hes so easily impressed, I wish I was like that.

   I was surprised at first as I was about to open the door. Beyond the screen was not a girlish figure.

Cam's POV

When Darcy opened the door a rush of heat went through me. It was hot outside but this wasnt the weather. What am I supposed to say to her? Im going to kill Carla for this. Darcy just staired at me probably wondering why I was on her doorstep. There was laughing going on behind me, and a lot of it. She cocked her head to get a look at what was going on back there, her wavy dirty blond hair falling over her face. As she brushed it back behind her ear another flash of heat ran through me. Darcy gave a light wave to everyone, and im sure that they waved back, but I wouldnt know for sure because I didnt turn around. She brought her head back in an upright position, she was now smiling becasue she must have understood what was going on at this point. She waited for me to speak.

"Uh hi.." Im such an idiot. She laughed.

"Hi."

"Are you...uh...okay?"

"Yea I'm alright."

   We were both silent for a second until Darcy started to speak again.

"I have no clue why I even..."

   Before Darcy could finish a man pushed her to the side and extened his hand to me.

"Hi there kid! I'm Darcys dad. But you can call me Mr. Ryan."

   I shook his hand, and took a look at Darcy who was off to the side looking less then thrilled.

"Whats your name son?"

"Cam..."

"You got a last name?"

"Jacobs...My real names Cambell Jacobs..."

  He nodded his head, not even noticing the people laughing not to far behind me.

"Well why dont you come inside?"

  I just stood there, I dont even want to picture what my face must have looked like. I didnt even think one thought, before Mr. Ryan put a hand on my back and ushered me inside. Darcy put her hand over her face. It sounded like the crowd behind couldnt even breath because of their laughter. I hate them. Seriously.

Im so happy!! I have like 500 reads and thats really good for me, I would think I'd only get like 10. Please vote and become a fan if you arent already one! Leave a comment what you think! I love so much to see when people leave comments! I hope you like the story so far <333

-Jess