Chapter 33

Park Chanyeol

After the dare was over, I sent her back home. I had so much on my mind after those kisses. Those kisses that I longed for so badly...

I was falling harder for her by the second. She was everything I ever wanted. And the way she kissed me just topped it off. I felt my heart flutter every single time our lips came in contact.

I confessed my feelings to her. I told her that I liked her so much.

But I wanted to say that I loved her more than words can say.

~~~

It was already 5 in the afternoon of the following Sunday. I was writing some lyrics, since I got so much inspiration after the great kiss.

Suddenly, my phone rang. When I checked the caller I.D., it read "Sunnie~". 

"Hello?"

"Hey, you moron! Have you forgotten about the dinner with my parents?" she shouted into the phone.

I literally face-palmed, dropping the pen on the table. "At what time was that again?"

"You have two hours. You can wear anything casual, but don't be late."

I chuckled nervously. "Okay, Sunnie~ See you in a few." I quickly hung up and stood up.

I browsed through my closet, looking for some decent clothes to wear. I went with some black skinny jeans and a long-sleeved striped shirt, along with my white and black Adidas tennis shoes. I stepped into the shower and took a refreshing shower, and also washed my hair.

Afterwards, I changed into the outfit I had chosen, applied some perfume and fixed my hair. Well, I didn't do much to it, just checked for any knots. It was still damp, but I did look kind of good. I made my way out of the EXO residence and into my car, then drove all the way to her house.

By the time I got there, it was already 6:55 PM. "I'm not late," I muttered, then sighed.

The doorman opened the gate for me, allowing me to step in after he bowed. I bowed in return and walked over to the entrance door. Before I could even knock, the door was opened by Sunhee.

"You're here," she said, looking slightly relieved. "Please, come in." She accidentally looked into my eyes, but quickly looked away.

I did as I was told, feeling slightly awkward and embarrassed. I followed her over to the dining room, where I saw a bunch of delicious-looking food arranged neatly. "Sweet Jesus," I whispered, loud enough for only her to hear.

She giggled. "I know, right?"

"They don't know, do they?"

She gulped, then sighed. "The thought has never even crossed their minds."

"Then, I'll make sure to entertain them, so that you can eat comfortably, as much as you wish." I smiled at her for the first time since that intense Saturday evening.

She smiled shyly. "Thank you..."

I locked my eyes with hers. "You know it's never been a problem."

As her eyes bored into mine, I suddenly got the want to connect our lips yet again, and when I noticed her biting her lips, I knew that so did she. I placed a hand on her right cheek and slowly leaned in. She fluttered her eyes as I got closer and closer, when suddenly-

A loud cough echoed throughout the entire dining hall. "Well, well, well, what have we got here?"

I quickly moved away from her, feeling more embarrassed than ever. It was so overwhelming that a sizzling blush rose to my countenance. I turned to face the producer of the sound, thinking that it could have possibly been her mother, but to our relief, it was only Aihye.