Chapter 4

Kim Sunhee

I exited the room and began knocking on every single door, since I knew he was on this floor. I mean, why else would someone be stepping off an elevator at three A.M. in a hotel floor? His room was somewhere near mine. I walked and knocked and disturbed old people, as I asked, 'Is Chanyeol here?' And they would just shake their heads no and sigh.

I did this for a while until I stopped by one of the deluxe suites. I knocked hesitantly, not really knowing what I would say given the case that he opened the door. No one ever opened, though, and after knocking for the millionth time, I heard footsteps approaching the room.

I followed the sound of the footsteps and without noticing, I was standing in front of Park Chanyeol. I stared at him, and he looked back at me. He chuckled sarcastically and rolled his eyes, then resumed walking.

"Park Chanyeol," I said, standing firmly and still not turning to look back at him. Once I did, I noticed that he was frozen and staring ahead. "Also known as EXO's Chanyeol."

I walked closer to him and placed a hand on one of his shoulders. Damn, he was so tall. "Don't worry, I won't tell on you." I smiled, although he wasn't looking back at me. "But I apologize for not believing you. It's just... uhm, there are so many crazy people out there, you know..."

He finally turned around and stared into my eyes intently. "I'm counting on you not telling anyone, okay?"

"Alright." I smiled, and he smiled back. That was the first time I saw him smile, and wow, he had a very charming smile. His teeth were so white and perfectly aligned.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't get a name," he said as a matter of fact.

"Sunhee. Kim Sunhee."

"I guess we'll be meeting again." And just like that, he walked into his room, leaving me all alone in the hallway.

Once I was back in my own suite, I began fantasizing about finally meeting Xiumin. What a stupid girl.

What if Chanyeol and I become friends, and he introduces Minseok and I? That'd be dreamy.

I sighed and giggled like a crazy fan girl.

Hey, Kim Sunhee, what are you thinking? Stop being so delusional and ridiculous!

I fell asleep with the image of Xiumin in my mind.

~~~

Later that night, a sudden knock echoed throughout my room. Unfortunately, I was a light sleeper, so it only took a single knock to wake me up.

"Who could it be?" I asked myself as I approached the door. I was feeling so grumpy. It was like one in the morning!

I was surprised to find Chanyeol, leaning against the doorframe and holding two bags. He stepped in as if it was his own room. What the heck was wrong with that guy?!

"What are you-"

With a grin drawn on his lips, he said, "I thought that we could be friends. I mean, after all, we're both alone in here, and some company wouldn't be all that bad, would it?"

I was taken a bit aback by his sudden request, but found myself nodding slowly. "I guess you're right..."

"Let's start off by exchanging numbers, yes?"

We did that, and afterwards, he took the items out of the plastic bags. Beers and beers and more beers! Oh, my Lord, this was sure going to be a long night.

~~~

"No, but seriously, I've never had a boyfriend before," I said shyly.

Chanyeol, on the contrary, erupted in laughter. This guy found everything extraordinarily amusing when he was drunk. "I can't believe you. I'll have to help you out when we get back to Seoul." He was still laughing, but less loudly.

"Actually, you'd be of much help." I smiled mischievously.

He looked more interested than before. "Is there someone you like?"

"Well..." I blushed.

He snickered. "Hey, just tell me already!" he whined.

"Okay... there's this friend of yours...-"

"Wait, an EXO member? It's not me, is it?" He stared at me expectantly.

I laughed as I took a sip from my beer. "No, actually, the EXO member I like is Xiumin. Do you think there's a chance of me meeting him?" I looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"Depends on how well you do for the next few days." He winked. "So he's the member you find the most attractive?" he asked, opening another beer.

I thought about it for a few seconds. "No, but he's got something about him. He's good looking, and he seems to be nice and sweet. Also, have you seen his dance moves?"

Chanyeol and I laughed in unison. "So who is?"

"What?" I asked, clearly confused.

"The most attractive one, I want to know!"

"Why do you want to know?" I felt myself blush as I thought, You are.

"I don't know, I'm just curious. I'd like to hear a girl's opinion on the boys and I." He smiled, and I think he was trying to pull off his aeygo on me. Oh, my God...

"Well, as an overall, I really like Xiumin, but the cutest one is Byun. That's his name, right?"

"Ah, Baekhyun."

"By the way, I was just kidding." I scratched the back of my neck.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "About what?"

"About introducing Xiumin and I." I glued my eyes onto my hands.

"Why? It's okay, I think he-"

"He wouldn't like me." I faked a smile. There it was again, my self loathing. Jesus, why was I like this? So self-conscious.

He downed a whole beer before saying, "I bet he would."

If I ever said that I didn't find that sweet, I'd be lying. He was so much more nicer than I thought. Honestly, I thought that he'd be a self-centered jerk, but he wasn't. I mean, he was confident and all that, but he wasn't an arrogant prick.

"What about you, anyway? Tell me something about yourself." I grinned.

"I'm 23."

"And I'm 21."

"Ah, so you should respect your oppa." He smirked rather seductively, and wow, these K-pop guys, seriously...

"Shut up..." I began to doze off slowly as Chanyeol kept on teasing me about being two years younger than him.

The last thing I felt before falling asleep were a pair of arms holding me up and placing me on the warm bed.