Chapter 32

Kim Sun-hee

The next half an hour went by as a blur. It had already been about one hour and a half since our dare had started, meaning that there were four hours and a half left. Fudge.

We were both currently lying down, facing the ceiling, with our hands crossed over our chests. We were so close. I felt Chanyeol turn to face me, but I chose not to face him, as well. Still, I was looking at him from the corner of my eye. His eyebrows were slightly furrowed, as if he were so deep in thought. He was staring intently at me. His sizzling gaze was driving me mad by the second, making it harder to not turn to look at his beautiful face.

Suddenly, he climbed over me and was now laying on top of me. Literally. This took me completely aback, causing my mouth and eyes to open widely. The distance was nearly unbearable.

Thump, thump.

"Hey, what are you-"

He cut me off by placing a finger over my lips, and then skimming it all the way down to my neck. I felt my body grow shivering.

Oh, my God.

Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. I stood still, not knowing what to do. He was kissing me. I instantly pushed him away. With flaring cheeks and wide eyes, I gulped audibly.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what-"

I don't exactly know what got into me, but I cut him off by closing the thin gap between us two, pulling him closer to me and reconnecting our lips.

I've been meaning to do this for over a month.

At first his lips were hard on mine, and even my own mouth was somewhat stiff, but after a while of being in that position, we both softened to each other, and the kiss became warm and comfortable. I still couldn't comprehend what exactly was happening, I just knew that there was no other place where I'd rather be.

Our lips were locked, so that my lower lip was between his two lips. Then, he lightly swept the tip of his tongue over my lower lip. I opened my mouth wider, allowing his tongue to slowly slide into my mouth. We both kept our tongues in motion and our touches light, and I won't deny the fact that I was floating on cloud 9.

Chanyeol's hands traveled all over my sides, at the same time as his mouth explored my own, and then moved onto my neck. A few soft moans escaped my lips as I dug my fingers in his black hair. I wrapped my legs around his waist, getting into a much more comfortable position.

After possibly leaving a visible love bite near my clavicle, Chanyeol raised his head and stared into my eyes. "I have something that I have to say, but I'm so excited right now that I can't think of the right words." He leant closer to my ear. "So let's have a talk when we're done, okay?"

I simply nodded and let go of his hair. "Okay." I sent him a warm smile. "Chanyeol, you're crushing me."

"Oh, right." He blushed. He flipped us over so that I was topping.

For the third time that day, our lips established a so-craved contact. As his lips were pressed on mine, I felt my body grow warm. It was a funny feeling. He glided his tongue over my bottom lip, and I parted my lips, granting him access. He shoved his tongue inside my mouth, our tongues sliding against each other. As time flew by, the kiss heated up, and the feeling of his lips on mine and his tongue moving in a sync with mine was simply cosmic.

Chanyeol tilted his head to the right, deepening our already very passionate kiss, and I tangled my fingers in his soft hair. We pulled away seconds after, gasping for air, of course.

~~~

"So, what did you want to tell me?" I asked after a few more hours of kissing, and whatsoever. We were close to the end of our dare.

He gulped, while he played with my hair. "I-" He was cut off by the sound of a knock on the door echoing throughout the room.

"Chanyeol, are you there?" a very familiar voice asked.

Chanyeol's eyes widened. "Shit," he cussed under his breath. "What to do?"

I held his hand, pulled him up and led him to the doorway. "Just don't show him anything below your waist level. Tell him that you're about to take a nap."

"Okay." Chanyeol opened the door and peeked his head out. He yawned. "What's up, hyung?"

"I want to, um, talk about what you told me last Sunday. I can tell you're sleepy, but can't we have a word now?"

Chanyeol tightened his grip on my hand. "Not now, hyung. I'll treat you to dinner some other day, so that we can have a more comfortable conversation. Bye." He was about to close the door, but Minseok blocked it with his foot.

"Hey, I was meaning to ask this, as well. Have you spoken to her today?"

"No. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to take a nap. See you later." Finally, Chanyeol was able to close the door.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "You're so cold to him."

"And how does that make you feel?"

I just stared at him with a confused look on my face. "Why are you being like this?"

"Just because. Am I pissing you off?"

"Well,-"

"Because you're annoying me so much right now."

I stared at him with wide eyes. "If I'm annoying you so much, then fucking take your pants off and leave!" I wanted to slap him so badly, but I couldn't.

"I-I'm sorry. I just..." he trailed off.

"You just?"

"I'm jealous." He held my two hands in his. "The truth is that I've been so jealous for the past few months. I know that you like him, and that is fucking tormenting me. I want to believe that you like me back, although I don't know if you do, and neither do I know your motives for kissing me back. Anyway, I've been having these crazy feelings for you ever since I met you. You're wonderful."

I stared at him with parted lips and red cheeks, not knowing what to say. I was too overwhelmed by numerous emotions at the moment.

"I'll understand if you don't like me back, and in case you don't, then forget this confession and let's be friends for the longest time. But if you think that I have the slightest chance, then I'd be glad to make you the happiest girl ever. If only you could let me love you, I promise I would."

"I ha-have to think about it."