Chapter 3

Kim Sunhee

I woke up with the hugest headache I'd ever had. So much for recklessly drinking. I decided to take a shower once I had a painkiller. Slowly, but surely, the events from the previous night began flooding my mind. From drinking and dancing, to bumping into mystery guy, to vomiting right after I got into the room. It was all very clear in my head, thankfully.

I lied down until the ache was no longer there. It got kind of boring, to be on my own doing absolutely nothing. I was all alone and I couldn't think of anything to do. I looked out the window and noticed that the sun was shining extremely bright that day.

"It must be so hot outside," I muttered. "I guess I'll just go to the pool..."

The good thing about the pool area in this place was that mostly all guests were either businesspeople or tourists. Neither had time to go to the pool area, since there was so much to do in this city, therefore I knew I would feel comfortable and safe in my swimsuit.

I quickly changed into my swimwear and put on a flowery dress and some flip flops. I grabbed my phone and room key, and went downstairs. The pool area was in the fourth floor, so the elevator trip was short.

As soon as I stepped into the sunlit, indoors pool area, I noticed a few people. Most of them were pretty old, ages ranging from 40-60.

I had grabbed a towel on my way in, so once I found a nice spot, I placed everything on a white lounge chair. I quickly stripped out of my dress and threw it on the chair, as well.

I felt very uncomfortable, although no one was probably watching, but still. I jogged rather fast all the way to the steps that led into the water, but bumped into someone on the way, and tripped because the floor was slippery.

The person wrapped their arms around my waist, and somehow mine found their way around the person's neck. I let out a squeal. We both fell into the water, because apparently, we had both lost our balance and the floor was slippery. It felt as though it was all happening in slow motion.

Water entered my nostrils as my body sank in the pool. I quickly resurfaced as fast as I could, gasping for air. Once I finally had the chance to take a glance at the person's face, I knew exactly who he was.

Oh, no. He's going to murder me, I thought. "I'm really, oh, so sorry, I swear! Please, forgive me!" I said as mystery guy stared at me with unforgiving and raging eyes.

"You're always on the way!" he said in a loud tone, but not loud enough to gather any more unwanted attention.

My eyes drifted from his familiar ones to the water, and then, I accidentally caught a glimpse of his fair chest. It was pretty damn bony.

"I- really, I-I'm so sorry." Just then, I noticed that his arms were still wrapped around my body. I hurriedly removed them from my waist.

His eyes widened a bit, but went immediately back to normal. "Are you following me around, or something? I swear to God, I've never come across an unknown person as much as I have with you." He huffed a sigh.

I chuckled. "Are you kidding me right now? Why would I follow you? Stop thinking so highly of yourself, arrogance is not a nice quality." The last part I whispered, but I knew he had heard me. It came out as a whisper mostly because I could not be arrogant myself, and sometimes I found myself wishing that I could've been. I thought too low of myself to be arrogant in any way.

I turned around and began swimming away from him, but he tightly wrapped a hand around my wrist.

"Hey... I'm sorry about that... it's just..."

"What?" I asked, eagerly wanting to hear his explanation. I turned to face him yet again.

"I'm kind of used to being followed around," he said, and I noticed how a soft blush overtook his face.

I laughed sarcastically. "You... You're really something."

"I'm being serious..."

"Oh, so who are you? An actor, or even better, a singer?" I giggled, a bit too loudly. "Just go do whatever you were going to do. Uh, I'm sorry again." I yanked my wrist out from his grip.

This guy, seriously, who the heck does he think he is?

"You'd be surprised," I heard him whisper. He swam over to where I was.

"What do you want? Aren't you busy being a celebrity?" I laughed. I couldn't help myself. It was hilarious when people tried to make themselves seem more important than they actually were. I hated when people tried to mock me.

"Wow, she's seriously..." he said under his breath. He looked a bit annoyed. "I'll leave now."

"Bye!"

~~

Later that day, I found myself lying down on the bed, channel-surfing. I wasn't in the mood to go outside, honestly, but I knew I had to get up sooner or later. Still, I could not find it in me to get up.

I'll just not eat anything today, it's not as if I won't puke it afterwards.

I suddenly got the urge to pee and stood up. On the way back, I grabbed a glass of water from the minibar. Once I reached the bed, I noticed that I had left off on one of those celebrity gossip channels. I was about to change it, until I heard the mention of EXO.

"Seriously, these guys. What did they do now?" I muttered to myself. It's not like I hated them; they were all pretty handsome and talented, for all I knew. It's just that they were always on the spotlight, and it felt as though they weren't running from it, but rather running into it. That probably was the case, knowing how shady entertainment companies are.

Although... I must confess that I had a huge crush on Xiumin from EXO-M. He was just so cute and hot. I found him to be irresistible.

The members of the popular subgroup EXO have decided to take a short vacation. As far as we know, members D.O., Baekhyun and Sehun have decided to stay in Seoul.

A few pictures of the three members were presented.

Whereas Suho and Kai, both have been reportedly seen at the Incheon International Airport.

Again, pictures of both members were shown.

As for Chanyeol, he hasn't been seen recently. No news have been heard from this happy virus. Where could he have run away to?

I guessed that was the last member. They showed a few pictures of him. I stared at the pictures firmly, for the guy in them looked oddly familiar. Chanyeol... Chanyeol... and then it hit me. I knew who he was, and heck, he was not lying. As if on cue, I spat out all the water in my mouth.

"What the hell?" I whined as I felt more embarrassed than ever. "I'm such an idiot, I swear!" I had ridiculed myself in front of one of Korea's most famous celebrities several times. I couldn't believe I didn't notice earlier. I mean, I was not a fan, but I sort of knew who they were.

I need to find him.