Chapter 5

Kim Sunhee

I woke up with a mild headache.

Seriously, though, what is it with the headaches?

I moved around in the bed until I hit something with my foot. I sat up rather abruptly and turned my gaze to whatever was laying in bed next to me. To my surprise, but also to my relief, it was Chanyeol. He must have gotten sleepy when we got drunk and just dozed off on the bed.

I tried to get up as silently as I could, in order to not wake him up. He looked so peaceful.

"Pictures don't do him any justice," I whispered as I stared at him.

I suddenly began feeling nauseous... Well, it was about time. I tiptoed my way to the bathroom and lifted the toilet seat up, then kneeled down and did my thing. Luckily for me, Chanyeol didn't notice. The last thing I needed was anyone finding out and scolding me for it.

I brushed my teeth after the sin was committed. Just in case. When I checked the time, it was already two in the afternoon. "Chanyeol," I whispered into his ear in an attempt of waking him up. "Chan... Park Chanyeol!" I whisper-yelled. Still, there was no response from him whatsoever.

What do I do now?

I really wanted to take a shower and couldn't because there was a boy in my room. Suddenly, I heard a yawn. Once I turned around, I saw Chanyeol sitting on the bed, rubbing his eyes.

"Where am I?" he asked himself.

"Good morning," I said, catching him off guard. He literally jumped as his eyes widened.

"Ah, it's you. Thank God..." he said as he placed a hand over his heart. Silence then engulfed us.

I sighed. "You should leave now. It's such a beautiful day, and we're wasting it inside. Go take a shower, or I don't know, do something fun."

"Go out with me, yes?"

"Wha-what?" I asked, clearly taken aback. How can someone be so straightforward to a recently met person?

He smiled as he tried to fix his bed hair. "Let's roam around the city together. That's what friends are for, am I right?"

I guess he was right. I simply nodded. "But go now before I change my mind!"

"Okay, okay!" He ran as I hit him with a towel. When he reached the door, he turned around to face me. "See you. Don't take too long."

"I should be telling you that same thing."

~~~

Park Chanyeol

I took a fast shower and changed into some dark clothes. I grabbed a hold of one of my face masks and a pair of sunglasses, hoping that it would be enough to not let people know who I was. When finished, I made my way back to her room and knocked on the door a few times.

"Coming!" I heard her say.

I chuckled, amused by the thought of her hurriedly putting on her clothes and running to open the door. And I never am wrong... It was pretty obvious that she put on the clothes in a haste. They weren't even tucked in properly.

"Hey, Sunhee, fix your attire. Make yourself look presentable." I gave her a disapproving look. "Seriously, this girl."

"I'm sorry, it's just, you took less time than expected."

We made our way to the beach, and hung out in there for about two hours. The view was honestly breathtaking, and the girl by my side wasn't too far from being so, as well. She was gorgeous and sweet, and I was pretty sure that Minseok would like her very much. After all, he was one to concentrate more on the personal rather than the physical. Unlike myself...

She was so thin. Her bones poked out. I noticed that when she was wearing that bikini. But I still thought that she looked really good. She also had nice legs, which I knew Baekhyun would love.

"Tell me more about yourself," I said as we walked down a random sidewalk. "Anything you'd like to mention before I get too attached." I chuckled.

"Well..." She pursed her lips as she thought about it. "I can sleep while being on my feet, literally. I can fall asleep in any position."

I shook my head at her. "That's fantastic, but is that it?"

"You said something, not everything..."

"Tell me everything, I want to hear it all." I kept my gaze glued onto the pavement.

"I'm currently attending Seoul National University, and I'm majoring in Law. I, uh, am very uninteresting." She giggled. "I-"

"You're not. Proceed."

"Um, I like foreign music and languages, such as English and Spanish. I'm almost fluent in both. It took me years to achieve this, but I finally have a good pronunciation in both. Uh, my gag reflex is really messed up. I mean, uh-" She chuckled uncomfortably. "Well, sometimes just by entering a spoon in my mouth, I gag. It's really annoying." She laughed silently.

"I see. Anything else?" I smirked.

"I'm very naive and innocent. And also inexperienced, but I guess that's okay, I'm only 21." She smiled at me and quickly looked away.

What a nice smile.

"How inexperienced? Extremely?"

She laughed. "Yes, extremely."

Bingo! I bet Umin hyung will like her even more. I mean, who doesn't like a sweet and innocent girl? We all do.

"So you're studying law? How do you like it?"

She raised one of her eyebrows. "It's okay, I guess. What I like the most is that I feel as though I'll finally learn to stand up for myself. Either way, I'm not much of a talented person, artistically speaking, and I don't like medicine, sciences or engineering. I really love reading and writing, though, so the career itself has it all. Also, both my parents are lawyers, so they plan on bequeathing me their firm."

"It's good that you're passionate about it." I took a deep breath. "So going into the inexperience theme, I guess you haven't even gone on dates before, have you?"

She smiled to the floor. It was a good side view. "Never. I know it's weird, but I guess I never received much male attention, and if I did, well, I have always been a bit too awkward, so I would just unintentionally shoo them away."

"It's not weird," I said as I put a hand on one of her shoulders. I felt her tense up, but she quickly relaxed. "Do you really want to meet Minseok?"

She was slightly taken aback. "Uh, well." She scratched the back of her neck awkwardly. "I guess... but I'm so awkward."

"You aren't with me." She actually was, but she was slowly starting to relax whenever she was around me, thankfully.

"It's different." There was a small pause before she continued talking. "I doubt he'll take any interest, anyway."

"I know my boys. I'm pretty sure that even more than one of them would like you." I winked at her, and that caused her to blush.

~~~

Well, well, well. I have been so busy lately, but managed to update a few times, anyway. I hope that anyone who reads this story actually enjoys it!

Aww, Channie didn't catch up on Sunhee's lie. And she almost let her secret slip out.

So, yeah, let me know what you think! I'll be happy to receive any feedback.