Chapter 45: My favorite ice cream flavor

[ Neymar's POV ]

I doubt I have ever been this happy in my life. I had a guilty conscience of course, but they say all is fair in love and war right? I had only done this out of desperation. I had to fight for my girl and so I played a little dirty. I just wanted her to tell Marc the truth about us and her feelings for me. I knew she had strong feelings for me because the electricity we shared could set any place on fire. Plus she said she wanted to tell him anyway, even before she received the blackmail messages. I understood that she loved Marc, but I always felt that he didn't deserve her. He confirmed my suspicions by finally showing his venomous face! I don't know what the fûck he was doing back with Melissa nor why he broke Olive's heart in such a horrible way. It played out in my favor, however. I was sure of two things, however: I'll never forgive that puta Marc for hurting my Olive as he did and I would never let her near him again. I knew Olive's heart was broken because of that jerk, but I would fill her heart with so much love and happiness she'll soon forget about him. I believed that were made for each other and I think she is finally starting to realize it little by little.

"Neymar, the traffic light is green" Olive suddenly said, awakening me from my thoughts.

"Oh damn," I said and started the engine.

I drove us to this little restaurant nearby.

"After you my princess," I said, letting her enter first.

Olive smiled her cute little smile, which made my heart sing.

"Welcome Mr. Da Silva" the waiter greeted us.

I knew him since I had been there a few times before.

"It's creepy how everyone knows you," Olive said.

"Get used to dating a famous and hot football player," I smirked.

"You are so cocky," she groaned.

"Just kidding babe," I said and kissed her cheek.

"We still have 13 minutes to eat," she gasped.

"Let's grab something small," I suggested.

"But what?" she said, scanning the menu.

"I'll have you," I winked.

"You already had me," she smirked, making me grin.

I squeezed her hand and intertwined my fingers with hers. I looked at your fingers and how they perfectly fit together like they were made for each other. I quickly snapped a picture of it, while she was looking at the menu card.

"I need your permission," I said.

"Huh for what?" she asked, looking up confused.

"I want to post this," I said, showing her the picture I had taken.

She looked at it and smiled.

"What will be caption be?" she asked.

"The piece to my puzzle," I said, kissing the back of her hand.

She chuckled and said, "You have my permission, but don't tag me"

I felt happy that she allowed me to post it and did it immediately.

"Done" I grinned.

"Would you like to order now Mr. Da Silva?" the waiter asked, appearing at our table.

"Actually, could you pack us my favorite to go? And please make it fast, I have to be back in less than 10 minutes" I said.

"Of course," the waiter said and left our table.