Chapter 6: 2 years ago

Marc looked at me with his big, bright green eyes, making me feel all dreamy again.

"You are adorable when you are angry, but somewhat scary too," Marc said, chuckling.

"Blame Neymar" I groaned.

"You guys seemed to get along," Marc said.

"SEEMED" I exclaimed.

"Let's eat!" Jordi yelled.

We sat down on some rocks and got all our snacks, sandwiches, and drinks out.

"Bro, you brought a vodka bottle? What the hell?" Piqué shouted at Jordi.

He smirked.

"To keep us warm" he laughed.

"I want some!" Adrian yelled.

"Adrian, you have to drive us home, remember?" I yelled.

"You can drive us" he smirked.

"Who said that I wasn't drinking?" I smirked back at him.

"No, you are not!" he said.

I was just joking because I was a bad drunk. I would get emotional and talk nonsense. Adrian took a gulp from the vodka bottle and passed it around.

"Guys watch it, you all have to drive back home!" I warned.

They ignored me, however. I saw that only Neymar wasn't drinking. I went to sit next to him.

"You don't drink?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"I don't like drinking. I have some wine on rare occasions, that's all" he explained.

"That's great!" I said, impressed.

"You on the other hand drink a lot" he giggled.

"No, I don't! Well on rare occasions I drink a lot and then I regret everything" I sighed.

"I see" he sighed.

The guys were starting to get a little tipsy, which worried me.

"Guys stop! We still have to walk back and you guys need to drive!" I said.

They finally listened to me and put the vodka bottle away. We sat there for a while, chatting and eating our sandwiches. Marc came to sit next to me and Neymar. He was a little tipsy.

"Your hair is almost dry," Marc said, feeling my hair.

I shivered.

"Are you cold?" he asked, wrapping his arms around me without waiting for my reply.

I wrapped my arms around him too and it felt amazing. He felt so warm or maybe it was just me getting 'hot'. I started to smile like an idiot and buried my head on his shoulder. I wished this moment would last forever because I was in heaven. Marc was still holding me tight and I thought I would wake up any moment because this was too good to be true! I looked beside me, Neymar was busy with his phone. Adrian, Piqué, and Jordi were laughing out loud about something. Then Adrian looked my way and gave me a wink. He didn't say anything however and I think it's because he felt bad for laughing earlier. I was glad because I could enjoy this dreamy moment a little longer.

"Marc?" I said.

"Mmm?" he mumbled like he was sleepy.

"You are not sleeping are you?" I asked.

"I think I almost fell asleep," he said, releasing me from his arms.

His eyes looked red, probably from the alcohol. I felt a little odd because I wasn't sure why he had hugged me this long. Was it because he liked me or due to the alcohol?