Chapter 49: Falling

He rested inside of me for a couple of seconds and it stopped my climax.

"Ney" I breathed heavily into his ear.

He bit my collarbone and sucked on it. Then he started to move in and out of me again, which not only drove me insane but also made my climax build again. He sped up his movements. His thrusts were stronger and reached deeper into me. I arched my back, feeling him hit my G-spot. He spread my thighs a little more and reached in even deeper, hitting my G-spot each time. My orgasm hit my body within seconds, making me arch my back like never before.

"Neymarrrr" I moaned out loud.

He slowed down his thrusts, but he kept on rubbing my sensitive spot in circles to prolong my orgasm.

"Oh god," I whimpered, digging my nails into his back.

He moved in and out of me, breathing heavily and keeping his finger on my sensitive spot. His muscles tensed as his climax was building. 

"Baby" he moaned, inserting himself one last time into me. He climaxed with a groan and filled me with his hot liquid.

"You are so beautiful" he panted as he looked deeply into my eyes.

I wiped the sweat off of his forehead and kissed him, sliding my tongue inside his mouth. I sucked on his soft tongue whilst he stayed inside me a little longer.

"Oh, Ney" I moaned when he finally pulled out.

I felt his warm fluid ooze down my thighs. He wiped the sweat off of my forehead as well and trailed kisses all over my face. It gave me that butterfly effect inside my stomach again.

"I think I'm hopelessly falling for you" I sighed.

His gaze shifted immediately to mine.

"Say that again," he asked and cupped my face to make sure I looked right into his eyes.

"I think I'm falling in love with you," I said shyly.

His eyes got watery, which scared me.

"Did I say something wrong?" I gasped.

"No baby, no...please say it again" he pleaded.

"I'm falling in love with you"

He stroked my cheek and pressed a warm kiss on my lips. I felt something wet on my cheek and realized that he was crying. I broke the kiss and cupped his face.

"Baby" I cooed and wiped his tears away.

"You have no idea how happy you make me Olive" he whispered.

I placed his head on my chest and wrapped one arm around him. I stroked his hair softly and felt him press a kiss on my chest. He wrapped his arms around me too and that's how we fell asleep together.

[ Neymar's POV ]

I woke up because something had prevented me from turning in my sleep. I squinted my eyes and realized where I was. She was sleeping peacefully with her little arms wrapped around me. I admired her for a couple of seconds and then removed her arms from my body. I sat on the edge of the bed and wondered what time it was. I grabbed my watch off the table and saw that we would be landing in Barcelona in 15 minutes. I ran my fingers through my messy hair and smiled to myself like an idiot.

I took her hand into mine and pressed a little kiss on it. She made some baby noises in her sleep. It was so cute! I just wanted to hug her and never let her go. She made me so happy and I hoped that I had made her happy with this first date. This date had been the perfect experience for me. It had been dreamy and just heavenly because I had her all to myself and she didn't deny me or my love for even a second. She made me want to scream with happiness when she said that she was falling in love with me. I got so emotional because I had been waiting for this moment for a very long time now. The way she said it melted my heart. I couldn't control my emotions and cried. She wiped my tears and comforted me in such a loving manner that it made me want to spend the rest of my life with her. My love for her was growing with every second that I spent with her. I felt an overwhelming sense of euphoria and love for this woman lying there in front of me. I crawled next to her and kissed her cheek.