Chapter 12: Cravings

Neymar looked into my eyes for a few seconds.

"Will you drink some water?" he asked, cupping my face.

"No," I said.

"Please baby Olive?" he begged.

I pointed to my lips and said, "Here!"

Neymar looked confused.

"Kiss me and I will drink it" I chuckled.

"Olive no," Neymar said.

"No kiss, no water," I said, crossing my arms.

"Olive, you are killing me!" Neymar groaned.

[ Neymar's POV ]

Olive became someone dear to my heart within a few days. Though our first meeting was rather different, I got to know her other side during the hiking trip and yesterday, when she spent the day at my house. I would be lying if I said that I didn't feel attracted to her because I did. I liked her even more than before because she was different than the girls I was used to. She didn't have the model features, yet she was more beautiful than those models. I liked the fact that she didn't show her ass and breasts just to get my attention. She didn't care about my fame or my money, which impressed me. I grew fond of her quickly and I cared for her a lot as a friend.

She looked absolutely stunning today, at the party. I think she dressed up for Marc. I'm sure he would fall for her easily. I saw them dance together and I was happy for her that she got closer to him. I walked around randomly and I saw her talking to some guy and I was curious. She seemed rather uncomfortable around him so I walked up to them. When it turned out to be her ex-boyfriend, I felt like punching him. I knew what he had done to her and how much pain he had caused her. I had seen her tears, not him. When he asked me who I was, I got angry. I wanted him to piss off and leave her alone. I blurted out that I was her boyfriend and when he dared to question what I had said like he couldn't believe that she could date me, I did something I probably shouldn't have. I kissed her, I just kissed her. She was completely shocked and I knew it. I wanted to apologize, but Marc came right at that moment and took her away. I couldn't get my mind off her and that kiss during the whole party. I wandered around, but I didn't enjoy myself. I knew she was with Marc, where she wanted to be. I decided to get a Red Bull when Marc called me out of nowhere. I was shocked to find her drunk and I blamed Marc for it. If she had been with me, I would have made sure that she didn't go anywhere near the liquor. I decided to help her sober up because I was not looking forward to taking her home drunk again. Her parents were nice people, who respected me and invited me over for dinner the other day. I couldn't bring it over my heart to take her home drunk like this again. She was seriously the worst when she was drunk. I tried to make her drink water and she blackmailed me instead. It wouldn't take much for me to kiss her, but she was drunk. I couldn't take advantage of her like this, not now when she was my friend. I had to take care of her.

"Olive I won't kiss you, please drink some water" I begged.

"Kiss first" she whined.

"Fine, but on the cheek," I said, throwing my hands in the air in defeat.

"Okay," she giggled.

I sat next to her and wanted to kiss her cheek, but that naughty girl turned her face. My lips landed right on her lips. She slid her tongue into my mouth immediately. The familiar feelings of that first encounter coursed through my body. Her arms were wrapped firmly around my neck. I kissed her back after resisting for a few seconds. I wasn't able to control myself, because of what her tongue was doing to mine. I forgot reason and everything related to it within seconds. Her hands wandered to my shirt and she opened the rest of my buttons. We kissed passionately and I was addicted to her lips once again. She stroked my abs and rubbed them gently. Then she led my hands to her blouse and made me feel her breasts. I unbuttoned her blouse slowly, making her shiver. She sucked on my lips and nipped them softly, while my hands felt her breasts through her bandeau.

"Mmm," she moaned against my lips.

I kissed her neck, sucking on it as she ran her fingers through my hair. I moved down to her collarbone and nibbled on it, making the hair on her skin stand up. She pulled her bandeau down and the sight of her round breasts and hard nipples made me gasp. She moved my head towards her breasts like I was a baby and she wanted to feed me. I caressed her breasts with my lips, kissing them gently. She closed her eyes and bit her lips, enjoying the pleasure I was giving her. I sucked on her nipples, which made her moan my name. The way she moaned my name, turned me on badly. She laid down on the bed and pulled me on top of her. We kissed each other lips hungrily, invading each other's mouths with our tongues. After our long and passionate kiss, I moved my lips down to her stomach. I kissed her skin and sucked on her belly button, making her body quiver. I enjoyed how her body was reacting to my every touch and every kiss. My hands traced the lining of her skirt, while I continued sucking her belly button. I pulled her skirt down a little, revealing her lace white panties. I kissed her hipbones and bit them slightly, making her shiver. She pulled me back up to her face and kissed me while pulling down my shorts. Her hands moved over my briefs, feeling my thick and throbbing manhood. A low growl escaped my lips. I was craving her irresistible body and I wanted to explore every inch of it.

"Neymar" she moaned while I trailed kissed down her beautiful body.

I loved how she craved me as much as I craved her. She tugged on my briefs, wanting to remove them eagerly. I held her hands back because I wasn't done cherishing her body yet. She groaned, but I quieted her by placing my lips on hers. I moved my hands down to her panties, making her slightly arch her back. I could feel her wetness through her panties and that turned me on even more. I stroked over the lace fabric while continuing to kiss her. She moaned in between the kisses and pressed herself harder against my body. I know she was craving to feel me inside of her, just like I was craving to be inside of her. This girl was driving me crazy like no other.

"Neymar, please" she moaned against my lips.

She wrapped her legs around my waist, making her panties press firmly against my boxers. I groaned, knowing the only barrier between us was the fabrics of our underwear. I suddenly realized I didn't have any protection. I was at Marc's house after all and it's not like I carry a condom with me wherever I go.

"Olive, no" I groaned.

I got off of her and stood up. I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. I was finally able to think clearly and realized what the hell I just did.

"Neymar" I heard her whine.

"Olive, we can't...you are drunk and I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let this go so far" I yelled.

I was angry at myself. She looked at me confused and I felt so bad just looking at her, sitting there almost naked on the bed. I collected her clothes off the floor and helped her get dressed. She didn't really want to, but I forced her to get dressed. I buttoned her blouse at last with a sigh.

"I'm sorry Olive" I mumbled and got dressed.

When I looked at her again, she looked so vulnerable. I felt horrible looking at her face.

I hugged her tightly and whispered, "I'm sorry Olive" into her ear.

She didn't respond I didn't know whether it was because she was too drunk to think or because she realized what had happened.

"Olive?" I whispered after a few minutes, then I realized that her eyes were closed.

She had fallen asleep. I shook my head in disbelief and couldn't help but smile because this girl was truly going to be the end of me. I put her to bed and covered her with a blanket. I replayed what had happened just minutes ago in my mind and though I loved every second of it, I felt guilty. I knew that she probably wouldn't remember one bit about tonight, just like last time and that thought left me with a heavy heart. I stroked her curled hair and breathed a sigh of disappointment.

---

Hot damn, Olive! What are you doing to Neymar girl? She is just the worst and so naughty huh? And he can't resist her...he totally lost control! But he finally got a grip on his hormones. Will Olive remember their second steamy make-out session? Or will she forget it like the very first time? And what will Neymar do now?

Please vote and share your thoughts ♥