Chapter 56: Confessions of a loveaholic

I woke up the next morning and found her sleeping wrapped up in my arms. I hadn't planned on sleeping over, but we were cuddling last night and I guess we both must have fallen asleep. I checked my phone and saw that it was 7 am. I had to get back to my place to get ready for training.

"Morning baby" I whispered into her ear.

She fussed in her sleep and didn't open her eyes.

"Baby wake up!" I said a little louder.

"What?" she hissed.

"It's 7 am" I chuckled.

She opened her eyes with a whiny face.

"So cute" I chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

"Don't tease me in the morning" she grunted.

"I'm going to my place because I need my training gear," I said.

"Mmm," she mumbled and buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"Olive" I breathed.

She pressed a warm kiss on my neck and awakened my hormones immediately. It's true that men are hornier in the morning and she wasn't helping.

"I hate my periods" she groaned.

"I hate your periods too and the fact that I have to go" I groaned.

She said, "It's 7.10 am already, you'll be late! Go baby, I'll see you at Camp Nou" and pecked my lips.

I got up from the bed and wore my snapback to hide my messy bed hair.

"See you sleeping beauty" I smirked and walked out of her room.

I couldn't concentrate on training, because my mind was with Olive. The coach warned me a few times and since it didn't help, he benched me. Dani gave me a worried look, but he didn't say anything. I tried to mentally prepare myself for the final hour of truth, but how can one possibly prepare themselves for such a confession? I sighed and stared at the grass.

"Neymar!" Lucho yelled.

"Yes, coach?" I said, confused.

"It's lunch break, but I want you to train on your own. Your head is in the clouds and I do not accept such behavior from a top player like you! Whatever it is, clear your mind. I expect you to be mentally fit during the second half of training" he said in an angry tone.

"Okay coach," I said and looked down.

"Go train!" he yelled.

I quickly picked up a ball and headed back onto the field.

I was exhausted after training. I came out of the shower and was getting dressed when Dani tapped my shoulder.

"Hey," I said.

"Are you going to tell her?" he asked.

I nodded and pulled my t-shirt over my head.

"Good luck bro," he said.

"Thanks," I sighed.

I waited for her near the photographer's room and saw her walk out with Alberto. She smiled brightly when she saw me.

"Hey, Neymar," Alberto greeted.

"Hey, Alberto," I smiled.

"Well Olivia, I'm going to miss having you around. I wish you the best and ace those interviews alright?" Alberto said and patted her shoulder.

"Thanks, I'll miss being here too! I'll keep in touch and let you know how the interviews went" she said.

Alberto smiled and nodded.