Chapter 25: What would you do...

"The look on your face is priceless," I said and burst out laughing.

Neymar glared at me.

"You are a meanie" he groaned.

"Payback for laughing at me" I grinned.

Neymar suddenly grabbed me by my hips and pulled me to his body. He hugged me tightly.

"So you forgive me?" he asked, softly.

"No" I groaned.

He buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Neymar stop! Your stubble beard is tickling" I giggled.

"How about now?" he chuckled, rubbing his beard more against my skin.

"Stop Neymar" I giggled even more.

"Only if you forgive me," he said.

"This is blackmail!" I groaned.

"I think you need more tickling to be convinced" he grinned.

"Okay, okay! I forgive you, torturer!" I groaned.

"That's my baby Olive" he cooed.

He pressed a warm kiss on my neck, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. He probably noticed because he smirked.

"Okay now let go, I have to go," I said, blushing.

"Just one more minute" he pleaded.

He hugged me tight against his body and brushed his lips against my neck, making my skin tingle.

"Neymar" I whispered.

"Mmm," he mumbled, rubbing my back softly.

I wrapped my arms around him and returned the hug. His delicious cologne invaded my nose instantly. Neymar ran his index finger along my neck, making me shiver.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I asked with closed eyes.

"I don't know" he whispered.

I felt his hot breath against my lips and I gulped.

"I should go" I whispered.

"Me too" he whispered back, looking me deeply in the eyes.

We both didn't release each other from the hug, however. I looked away because I wasn't able to keep eye contact with him, it was doing something to my mind and body. Neymar placed a kiss on my jawline, startling me a little. 

"Sorry" he whispered, placing a soft kiss on my chin.

He moved up to my nose and planted a little kiss on it. My heart started to pump more blood through my veins, feeling his plump lips touch my skin each time. Neymar placed a kiss on my forehead lastly. He leveled his face with mine again and looked at my lips.

"What would you do if I kissed you?" he suddenly whispered.

[ Neymar's POV ]

How is it possible for someone to be adorable and attractive even when they are mad at you? Olive was mad at me for making that stupid joke about her dream and she probably had every right to be. I shouldn't have brought that dream up in such a context and made fun of it. I really appreciated that she told me the truth the other day, because I know she was embarrassed about it. I secretly wished to know the details of that dream, because she seemed to be affected by it. It hurt me that she was mad at me, but I knew deep inside my heart that she would forgive me eventually. I waited for her after training, because the previous two apology attempts hadn't worked. It was clear to me that she was mad at me still when she walked through the corridor. I pulled her into a spare room the coaches used because I needed to talk with her. I wanted to hug her so badly and I eventually did, because I couldn't control myself. Her familiar scent entered my nostrils and I felt a little dazed by it. Her little body was against mine, making my heart pound like crazy. I wanted to kiss her and leave her breathless. I was craving her lips, her touch, her everything so badly at this very moment. I kissed her neck, her chin, her nose, and her forehead. I was greedy for more so I kissed her jawline and I finally asked her the question that has been running through my mind since we entered this room. I heard her gasp and stare into my eyes. It was hard to read what was going through her mind, but I knew what was going through my mind. Neymar kiss her already, my inner voice screamed. My heart and mind told me two different things, making me feel like I was going crazy. I ignored all the voices inside my head and crushed my lips against hers. Her lips felt like the missing puzzle piece to my lips. The familiar feelings from the past two encounters coursed through my veins, awakening every cell in my body. I held her tightly against my body because I was afraid she would leave me again.