Chapter 11: Only vodka or gin

I watched a few episodes of Breaking Bad, since that was my favorite TV series at the moment, and went to bed early. I dreamed about Neymar that night. In the dream, we kissed each other passionately. I woke up feeling quite warm and weird. I shivered thinking about the dream and decided to ban it from my mind. I had a party to look forward to tonight.

I was just wasting time in my room and decided to get dressed early. I wore the black sequin skirt and the cream see-through blouse with the bandeau underneath. I picked out these black pumps and wore them. I looked in the mirror and felt confident about my look. I combed my hair and then curled it, making my curls bouncy. I applied a light layer of foundation and some concealer and blush. I used some mascara on my lashes and eyeliner to make my honey eyes pop. After that, I applied a berry-colored lipstick that matched my slightly tanned skin. It was almost 7 pm when I was finally ready to go and a few minutes later Adrian walked into my room.

“Wow, sis, stunning,” he said.

"Thanks” I giggled.

“For Marc?” he winked.

“Stop” I groaned.

“Well whoever it is, good luck sis! Ready to go?” he asked, chuckling.

I nodded and went out with him to his car. He drove us to Marc’s place, which wasn’t that far away. His house looked big and modern and you could see that a party was going on inside. Adrian and I walked in and saw a lot of people dancing, drinking, and enjoying themselves.

“Enjoy sis, I’ll go find Jordi and Piqué. If there is anything call me alright?” he said, patting my back

I nodded and walked through the crowd. I saw Neymar talking with some guy and waved at him when he looked my way. His face lit up when he saw me. He said something to the guy and quickly walked over to me. He was wearing black long shorts and a half-unbuttoned white t-shirt, revealing half of his muscled body.

“Olive!” he yelled, pulling me into a tight hug.

He wore a delicious cologne, I inhaled it deeply.

“You look…hot” he winked, releasing me from his arms.

“Erm…thanks” I blushed. 

“If you are looking for Marc, I haven’t seen him,” Neymar said.

“It’s okay, show me around will you?” I asked.

Neymar slid his hand around my waist and pulled me with him through the people and rooms.

“Drink?” he asked.

“No alcohol though,” I said.

“Of course not” Neymar chuckled.

He got me a glass of some lemonade.

“Thanks,” I said and took a gulp.

“Olive!” I heard that familiar sweet voice call my name, making me feel like I was melting.

“Marc” I gasped, looking into his eyes.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. I blushed, but I tried to keep calm. He let go of me and looked at me from head to toe.

“Wow, you look amazing!” he complimented.

“Thanks,” I said, shyly.

“Want to dance?” he asked.

“Su-re” I stuttered.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him toward where the music was coming from. I saw a lot of people dancing to some Spanish song that I didn’t recognize. Marc slid his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. We started dancing, and though I was feeling quite shy I wanted to enjoy this moment. I put my arms around his neck, hoping he would like it. He smiled brightly at me and put both his arms around my waist. We danced looking into each other’s eyes. I forgot about my surroundings and only had eyes for Marc.