Chapter 43: Marc

[ Neymar's POV ]

I drove home with the biggest grin ever. She was finally mine, well not officially yet, but it was going to happen. I felt like I was floating on cloud nine! My plan of making her jealous had worked perfectly. I finally managed to make her realize that she had feelings for me. That was more than enough for me at the moment because getting her to admit it had been the second hardest thing for me. I have hurt her and made her cry and suffer in the past weeks, but it was unavoidable. I knew I could make her happier than anyone on this earth. I would shower her with so much love that her pain and scars would disappear within days. I loved her more than I loved myself and I realized that when I tried to move on and let her be happy with Marc. I went to Brazil during the summer with a broken heart after Olive had chosen Marc. I hooked up with Thais there and told her everything about Olive because I was a complete wreck. Thais was my rock and comfort during that time, mentally and physically. She was there for me whenever I saw Olive with Marc and was on the edge of a breakdown. I told myself over and over again that I was moving on. I tried ignoring Olive and being cold toward her, but at the end of the day I ended up feeling miserable. I didn't know what it was about her that drove me so crazy and I hated myself for being so obsessed with her. I needed her, I wanted her, I craved her, and one day I concluded that I had to make her mine no matter what. I wasn't able to move on or live my life happily without her. They say all is fair in love and war, so I did what I had to do, I played it dirty. I informed Thais about my plan and at first, she was shocked, but then she agreed to help me. She knew how heartbroken and unhappy I was without Olive. I tried to make Olive realize her feelings, but she chose Marc over and over again. They say 'desperate times call for desperate measures' and my desperate measure was blackmail.

I arrived home and parked my car in the garage. I plummeted onto the couch and dialed Thais' number. 

"Hey Neymar," she said.

"Thais! She agreed to go out on 3 dates!" I yelled.

"Oh wow, that's great news boo! All our hard work paid off huh? Don't let her go this time and be happy Neymar!"

"Thanks, babe for everything. I owe you big time! If there's anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask" I said.

"What about Marc?" she asked.

"He'll keep away if not I'll deal with him"

"Make sure no one finds out about what we did...ever!" she warned.

"No one besides us will ever know"

"The things I do in the name of friendship for you" she chuckled.

"The things I do for that girl" I sighed.

"Olivia has wrapped you around her little finger, be careful Neymar. Please don't get hurt again."

"I'll be fine now that she is almost mine. She makes me happy and I will make her happy" I said.

"Good luck Ney, love you my fûckboy!"

"Love ya too babe"

I had a Red Bull and decided to get rid of some things. I grabbed my second phone and unlocked it. I plugged it into my laptop. I backed up some pictures and wiped my phone clean. I went through my other phone and made sure there weren't any call logs or messages between me and Thais. I felt content after getting rid of the remaining evidence. I went to bed and fell into a peaceful sleep after days and days of insomnia. I dreamed of Olive as usual.

[ Olivia's POV ]

I woke up the next morning with a smile. I decided to wear a casual navy blue dress since it was a warm day in Barcelona. I braided my hair and applied a bit of makeup. I slid into a pair of comfortable black flats, grabbed my handbag, and went downstairs to have breakfast. After breakfast, I got on the bus to Camp Nou. When I arrived I saw his white Audi from far away, it made my heart skip a beat. I walked to his car and saw him step out. His face lit up immediately when he saw me. Neymar grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into a tight hug.