Chapter 1

Every night he was there. Either rapping away his feelings or drinking with his friends. He never really came to the bar by his self. O no, it was always with bis friends or with a female. But today was different. He came by his self. Every Time he would come here my heart wouldn't stop racing when ever i seen him. It was like a crush you couldn't get over.

"Hey Brie isn't that the guy you was talking about. I hear he is finally single through a friend of mine.

"What!

"The girl he came with was his girlfriend. Apparently he broke things off with her today. She said as she making drinks as she took her leave.

That would explain why she would always leave but by herself. Serving the guy that was infront of me the guy came sit.

"Hey need anything?

"Just give me shots of vodka straight up please.

"Gotcha. As I was poring his drink he suddenly pulled out a picture.

"Why does it feel so heavy when I didn't even love her. He said to his self.

Handing his drink I see he was smiling at me.

"May I ask you a question?

"Sure thing what is it.

"When a girl say they love you but you really don't love them back what would you do. Either break up with them and tell them that you really didn't love them or tell her you love someone else.

It was hard cause if you told her both you have been the honest person.

"From my point of view I would have told her we should just be friends cause my love isn't for you but for someone else. You don't want to hurt her to much but at least be honest about how u really feel towards her. I said as he took a shot of his drink.

"Wow you sound like you been through this hearing from what you said.

"Hmm not really my friend has though.i said while laughing.

We started conversating. He was sweet and really charming.

Kimberly pov

"Let's just talk. I know you still want to go back with me. He said as he followed me.

"Go away youngbae your drunk. I said pushing him as I severed the guys there beer.

"No! Why haven't you answered my calls? I have been calling you to want to talk to you.

"I've been busy.

"Busy to not give me a call. He said as he followed me back to the bar.

"Yes I have been to busy. I have a life of my own you know. I have school to deal with my second job and this one. So yes bae busy busy busy.

"Just come with me so we can at least talk to each other.

"About what me and you. Bae you wanted the break up not me so what's there to talk about. I was getting frustrated.

Me and bae was going out for two months. After a while he wanted to break up cause I wasn't spending time with him I was always busy with school and having two jobs. Walking out of the booth I went to the table that had ordered there drinks.

"Thank you. He said as he gave me a smile.

Returning the smile back. "It's no big deal just doing my job. If you need anything else just ask me. I said as I walked away.

When I was going back to the bar youngbae grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me! I shouted at him

All of a sudden his hand went up as if it was about to hit my face. Clinching my eyes shut I didn't feel nothing but to see a guy holding his hand.

"That isn't nice to hit a lady.

"Back off this this my your problem. He said as he grabbed my arm tighter.

"Let go your hurting my arm. I was struggling to get out of his grip until he let me go causing me to fall and hit my head on the edge of the table.

Brie pov

Me and the guy was talking. I have got to know him more like he got know me. He was a rapper for jyp. That was dope

"So mystery woman mind telling me your name. Said as he drunk away his drink.

"Brianna but call me Brie.

"San E.

"Nice to meet you. We shook hands.

We were about to start talking until a fight broke out. As I saw the fight I saw Kim she was holding her head. Running to her I see youngbae and another guy.

"Kim you ok?

"I'm fine just hit my head that's all. Walking her back to the bar I see San E breaking up the fight.

He got some cuts here and there but managed to through the guy out.

"Hey you ok? Is she ok? He asked me.

"I'm ok but your face. Grabbing it to examine it.

"It's nothing but where is your friend. I looked to see that she was gone.

"She went probably to see if she was ok but come here. Grabbing his hand bringing him to the bathroom.

Damping a napkin I see that he was focused on me. He was so handsome behind this famously known person is someone that is a regular person. From his eyes to his cheeks all the way down up his lips were perfection. His hands suddenly lifted my chin up making me look into his eyes. His lips moving closer and closer as the loud music was playing in the back ground then it just happened. His lips were on mine. My heart racing so fast at how this could be a better moment.

Kimberly pov

I was outside looking for the guy who helped me. Holding my arm i managed to see the guy. He was outside the ally.

"Hey you! I screamed as I ran to him.

Making my way to him I see his face was bruised and bloody up.

"Omg. I stoop down next to him as I looked at his face. Tarring a piece of my shirt of I dapped his bloody lips.

"Why did you do that?

"Your so beautiful. You can't get hurt. He said as he looked me.

"Stop I think he must of hit your head hard harder than I did.

"You ok your arm. He grabbed my arm as he examined it.

Pulling it away."it's ok it's just bruised but you.

"Jungkook is my name. Yours

"Not important but come one let me help you. Taking his arm around my shoulder I lifted him up and brought him in the place.

"Why are you helping me when I should be helping you? He asked me.

"I'm fine. Your not so let me. He took my hands stopping me from cleaning the blood from his lips.

"What are you doing. He picked me up caring me to the bathroom where I then saw Brie and the guy.