31 - After All

Clark!

Lois!

Mal....Oh God, Clark!

I love you!

Love, please!

I'm cum...

Me too!

Both sunk deeper inside and in unison, reached their heights.

Panting, and very well sated, their heated passion subsided while Dennise was still on top of her.

Alyssa traced her hands at Dennise's soft back, eliciting a soft moan from her.

Clark...?

Yes babe?

Can we talk now?

Her hands that were still tracing Dennise's back suddenly tensed.

Aren't you tired? Why don't you go to sleep for now? she suggested. I'm sure, after that last bout...

Clark, please?

Alyssa couldn't escape anymore hearing that pleading voice of Deny. The one thing that she's been dreading to happen since she saw her at her doorstep last night is really bound to happen now.

She did intentionally tire Dennise so they could delay the talk later on, though deep inside, she really couldn't be satisfied of her. For how many times she would make love to her, it won't satisfy her hunger and thirst for missing her. But she knew it was only Dennise who could give her that satisfaction. The satisfaction that she tried to look from other girls, yet she couldn't feel it. Kay Dennise lang.

Clark...she heard Dennise begged again, her head now lifted facing her, her beautiful eyes pleading her.

Alyssa was actually afraid to talk about what happened the last three years.

She's afraid to know the truth.

She's afraid to know that after all those years, things would still remain the same.

That there is really no future for her and Dennise.

That no matter how hard she tried, how many times she'd be hurt, the bottom line will be the same.

That forever will be as insignificant as her life without Dennise by her side.

Deny... she started to beg off.

I have to explain Clark. I have to explain the three years.

Can we just leave them all behind us Deny? Ang importante naman ay ang ngayon di ba? Everything in the past, let's leave them as is. Nandito ka ngayon sa piling ko. At ang bukas? Bahala na ang bukas kapag dumating, pero sa ngayon, ito ang importante sa akin. Ikaw at ako, ganito tayo.

Looking at her with eyes hurt, umalis si Dennise mula sa pagkakadagan sa kanya at nahiga sa tabi niya, nakabaling ang tingin sa may bintana.

Makulimlim sa labas, nagbabadya ng pag-ulan. Parang sila lang ni Dennise, nagbabadya na naman yata ng hindi pagkakaunawaan.

Kanina lang, ang ganda ng sikat ng araw, masigla ang liwanag, kasing-sigla ng pakiramdam niya nang bumungad sa paningin niya ang pigura ni Dennise na natutulog sa sahig sa harap ng unit niya.

Literal na nawala ang pagkalasing niya nang makita niya ito. Ingat na ingat pa nga niyang pinangko ito at inihiga sa kama, natatakot na sa isang kisapmata, mawawala itong parang bula dahil isa lang pala itong imahinasyon sa paningin niya dala ng paglalasing. Hindi pa siya agad umalis sa tabi nito, hindi pa rin makapaniwalang bumalik ang babae. Hindi totoong galit ito sa kanya at mas piniling makasama siya kesa dun sa lalakeng pinagseselosan niya.