Chapter 37: Will's POV

I watch as Hook knocks Lewis over the cliff. Hook helps Kyle up and they begin to come over to Emma and I, but Emma sends a wave of magic at them and they're stuck in place. Emma looks at me. I must've had a terrified expression because she laughs. "Lewis may be gone but that doesn't mean I can't still kill you," Emma says. I was hoping when Lewis fell, Emma would turn back to normal.

"Will! You know how to save her!" Tink yells. Emma makes the vines cover her mouth.

"Enough," Emma says. She looks at me. "Get up and fight." I stand up and pull out my bow. She laughs. "That's not going to anything against me." I shoot an arrow at her but her magic stops it and it drops to the ground. "If that's all you're going to do then I'll just speed things up." She pushes me to the ground and then sits on me, like what Kyle said happened in his dream. She pulls out a knife and puts it to my throat. Her hair is completely black and straight. She has dark circles under her eyes

"Emma please," I beg Emma. "Don't do it."

"Why shouldn't I kill you? It'll be easy and fast," Emma says. Her voice is cold.

"Because - ow!" I yell in pain as Emma pushes the knife harder against my throat.

"What's that? I can't understand you," Emma says, followed by an evil giggle. She has my arms and legs pinned down with magic.

"Because - because I love you," I manage to get out. Blood starts coming out of where the knife is. Ow. Emma's eyes go wide and she removes the knife. I cough and sit up. I didn't expect her to back off. Emma is still facing me and sitting on my lap. Her legs are on both sides of me. I decided to take this as an opportunity. I take Emma's face in my hands and pull her in for a kiss. A burst of light explodes as we kiss. Emma puts her arms around my neck and I wrap my arms around the lower part of her back and pull her closer. Emma stops kissing me and presses her forehead against mine.

"I love you too," Emma whispers. She kisses me again. I feel her playing with my hair as we kiss, this time it's a deeper kiss. I pull her as close to me as I can and I can feel her chest against mine. Our lips are moving in sync with each other. I feel Emma move her legs so they are around me. I've never been happier than right now.

"I'm going to vomit," Kyle says from the cliff. Emma and I break apart and smile at each other. That was a good kiss.

"The cut. It's healed," Emma says as she feels my neck where the knife was. Tink walks over to us and helps Emma up off of me. I get up too.

"Emma you healed his cut," Tink says.

"I'm also the one who caused it," Emma says. "I'm sorry Will."

"That kiss made up for it," I say with a smirk. "Wait! Your powers!" Emma opens her hand and instead of a dark ball of darkness there is a ball of light.

"The prophecy is complete," Tink says with a smile. I'm about to kiss Emma again but out of the corner of my eye I see something coming towards Emma. I push her out of the way and I feel something pierce my side. Emma screams and I collapse. Tink, Emma, and I look in the direction it came from. We see Lewis standing there in a throwing position.

"I don't think so," Lewis says. "The prophecy can't be complete with one of them dead!"