Chapter 35: Emma's POV

I wake up and see Luke sitting on my bed. I sit up and smile. "Hi Luke," I say with a smile.

"You look great," Luke says. I see myself in the mirror. My hair is almost completely straight and black. I have bigger circles under my eyes.

"Thanks," I say. We get up and walk into the kitchen. Tink, Kyle, and Will are sitting in there talking. They look at us when we walk in.

"Emma? Are you okay?" Tink asks.

"Never better," I say with a smirk, looking at Luke. Luke takes my hand. "We're going out." I giggle. "Don't wait up." We walk out. "What do you want to do?"

"Follow me," Luke says. He leads me around to the back of the house that is overlooking the ocean.

"Why are we out here?" I ask. Luke turns my head towards him and he looks into my eyes. He pulls me closer to him and puts his arms around my waist. I put mine around his neck. "This is nice." Luke smirks.

"It's about to get better," he says. He leans in and kisses me. A burst of darkness erupts as we kiss and it explodes all over the land. Luke pulls away and looks at me. "That's better." I see my hair and it's completely black and straight.

"What happened?" I ask.

"You exposed your true self," Luke says. I look at him strangely but quickly shake it off. "Try your magic." I lift my hand up and a ball of darkness forms. I face the palm towards the ocean. I open my hand and push forward, launching the ball of darkness. It explodes and heads over the ocean. Tink, Kyle, and Will run out here.

"Emma! Get away from him!" Tink yells. I launch another ball of darkness at them and they jump away from it. It hits the house. I point my finger at Tink and a vine ties her up. "Emma don't do this! This isn't you!" Kyle pulls out a sword.

"Emma we don't want to fight," Kyle says.

"But I do," I say. I create a sword out of the dark magic I possess. I point it at Kyle. "Let's dance." I swing my sword at him but he deflects the blow. I keep swinging until he falls backwards onto the ground. He drops the sword.

"Emma don't do this!" Kyle exclaims. "Something's influencing you! Luke get out of here!" Luke walks over to where Kyle and I are.

"Haven't you figured it out yet?" Luke asks. "I'm not Luke. The name's Lewis and I have corrupted the prophecy."